Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:

MTF NU7 CPT : HTF, CA, FTO, BHM, TRT, RG, CBRN, FE, MCU,  7101
Associate Researcher : Hazmatology 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-5:

05-3 

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine):

No

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): 1image.thumb.png.5c3fa35d4b334152a9993d3c2493384c.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

I want to join the RRH team because I believe it is the next step for me as an individual to further cement myself in the server and get more involved with RP and the server as whole. From my experience in the past with RRH, it was made up of the servers best, and this still holds true today. This team would provide me with a lot of valuable RP experiences unavailable to me without this position, such as RPing with O5 much more than just passing by and respecting their authority and moving along. By directly guarding O5 id be much more involved with higher level roleplay, as well as being able to roleplay with RRH analysts more often, which is often where the more interesting bits of RP and lore lie. As someone who strives to find RP, I believe joining RRH will give me exactly that while also being a benefit to both the people I'm guarding and myself.

Why should we accept you: 

I believe you should accept me over other applicants due to my previous experience with RRH, originally being the guardians team lead when the positions were first released. I was chosen for the position due to my guarding capabilities, roleplay ability and activity. My experience with the original Alpha-1, my time in Nu7 as HCMD and now currently LCMD and my time as RRH team lead has all given me extensive combat and guard experience which makes me a good candidate for a spot on the guardian team. My roleplay ability I believe has been showcased by my past ventures in research and CA where I believe I have prove I can reliably give consistently good roleplay experiences for those involved. And lastly my activity puts me online nearly every day and online almost always whenever an O5 would be online, allowing me to properly serve as a guard. I believe I should be accepted even more so than the last time I served as RRH guardian due to the long duration of time I've had to mature further and only get better at guarding and combat alike. Not only this, but I believe I would get along pretty well with the current RRH team, which is a necessity for a team to get work done effectively and consistently. 

Edited by Mangoo
  • Like 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

21 hours ago, Aspen said:

+Support

-Super Active
-Responsible
-High Rankings
-Experience

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

Mango has been a great member, since coming back into Nu7. He's a very nice guy, always fun to be around, trusted SR CMD member. I've fought along side him many times and is someone I believe can be trusted with level 5 clearance. I know you would make an excellent member of the team. 

- RRH Guardian Uniform 81 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic