Increase Bank Rewards / Decrease ECM/Drill Costs - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Nicolaaas08

What you want to see? - Either an increase in the minimum reward amount you get from bank (200k) or a price decrease for the raid items (ECMs, Drills, Explosives)

Why should we add it? - With the bank set up as it is right now, it takes a minimum of 2 ECM's to enter the bank silently (An investment of 50k). Then you have to buy a drill if you want to get the big safes (Another investment of 50k). So it takes a minimum of 100k to get a decent, and silent bank robbery. With the minimum amount being also 100k, I feel like its not worth the risk of being caught or shot by police. I believe the minimum should be at least raised to 200k so that it will be worth the investment of the tools and the risk. 

Another option is to decrease the prices of all the tools so make it a less costly endeavor and to increase the profits of the bank robbery.

What are the advantages of having this? - More fairly balanced bank robbery investment/risk to reward ratio. It will also motivate  criminals to better RP out a silent bank robbery.

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals

Edited by Nicolaaas08

• Head Admin
22 hours ago, Toby. said:

+ Support
You lose half of the reward just attempting to rob the bank. I think lowering the price for the items needed is a good idea.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

On 6/17/2022 at 12:12 AM, Toby. said:

+ Support
You lose half of the reward just attempting to rob the bank. I think lowering the price for the items needed is a good idea.

Big man spittin facts

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

On 6/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, Toby. said:

+ Support

+Support Everything thing is too expensive 

Retired PRP - FBI Chief of Staff | FTO Training Director | USMS Deputy Marshal | HRT Captain

PD Sergeant Major

Ex PRP Senior Moderator 

20220814123045_1_13.png.01f385d214d4507ed56e2e53594103f9.png

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC