Tost's Warn

HCZ

Your In-game Name: Tost

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:635197044

The admin's name in-game: Tank

What warning did you receive: Player disrespect.

When did you receive this warning: 6/5/2022, 1:18:46 PM

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: I was the SCP Dog aka (SCP-1424) and I was in D-Block and a fella player came and told me to leave D block (When someone tells me to leave as SCP-1424 I have to leave because I am a safe SCP class and I have to do what they tell me to do) but I did not hear the other player and Tank was there and saw that I did not hear the other player who told me to leave and warned me for player diss because I did not listen to that player but that player who told me to leave made a sit and we spoke with an administrator, and the administrator decided that he would not give me a warning and I read the !motd and after i checked my warnings and i saw that I was warned for player disrespect.

Why do you think this warn was false: I didn't mean to disrespect a fella player and if i did i am very sorry. and i didn't mean to. Please forgive me if i disrespected you.

Evidence the warning is false: i don't have any Evidence for what happen i am very sorry!

1 hour ago, Pills said:

-Support

No evidence

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

9 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

No evidence 

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||