Brisket's Security Officer Application

OrphanBonker

What is your in-game name?: Brisket

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528537672

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Chief Petty Officer (at time of writing this)

What specialty are you applying for?: SO

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: Steel

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can host tryouts and assist with certain things foe Shock and DT

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I have been in naval for quite awhile and out of naval I'm a mod and CSM in SF

Why do you want this rank?: I love shock and DT, but that's not all. I find the occupation of being the ships security defense force and one of the helpers for the ships most redacted battalions really neat. 

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: To assist the Security Director with overseeing Shock and DT

If I did something incorrect, please inform me.

ImperialRP GM and Moderator

SF SWO Yrica Quell

RoyalGuard CDT IV Orphan

• OrphanBonker changed the title to Brisket's Security Officer Application
50 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

You have the right ideas for wanting to join SO, but I'll need to see more effort in the application (sentence long answers won't suffice) before I positively support this application.

Really bad at writing, I did an interview, but I can't do them either, anxiety's a real MF

ImperialRP GM and Moderator

SF SWO Yrica Quell

RoyalGuard CDT IV Orphan

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

You have the right ideas for wanting to join SO, but I'll need to see more effort in the application (sentence long answers won't suffice) before I positively support this application.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

4 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 5/25/2022 at 9:07 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

To add onto this, the answer you put for what is the purpose of a Security Officer only covers one topic. There are many more duties of a security officer that you can add to this.

DENIED

Naval Command does not see you fit for this position. Please wait 1 week to reapply.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• J0LT locked this topic