Nick Hunter's Lieutenant Application

Nick Hunter

Application Question  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Nick Hunter be promoted to Lieutenant?

• Yes, explain
    • No, explain

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: Nick Hunter

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:52034831

Current Rank: Sergeant Major

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 Year (Active on the server for about a month and a half)

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I should be promoted to Lieutenant because I believe I have a good set of skills that would be beneficial for not only the Low Command team but for the rest of PD. As a previous PD LC member (LT), I strived for trainings and being consistent in discipline and making sure our officers were knowledgeable and efficient. This is something I want to bring back, I know I have created trainings, and I have tried to host trainings recently but players have not wanted to be apart of them so for now I have stopped doing them until more people are interested. I have law enforcement experience I can correlate into RP for better quality officers and more fun in the end. Below I am going to be 100% honest and list the good and bad about myself so you can make a decision.

Good qualities about myself (Concerning PD LC):

• Previous PD Low Command.
  • I will be available to early morning players. (Note: On the days I am not at work I will be on the server later at night)
  • Passion for law enforcement and helping anyone that is interested in the career path or just wants to have fun in-game.
  • I don't have obligations to other departments. (Note: I have resigned from all departments I was apart of besides SWAT)
  • If I am unable to get on for a day or two I would gladly work behind the scenes to still assist the Low Command team.
  • I will put in an LOA if I cannot get on for 3 days+

Bad qualities about myself (Concerning PD LC)

• Cannot be extremely active, I work for law enforcement IRL and in my free time I am a firefighter/EMT.
  • Staff is top priority and I will be more active on that then any RP life.
  • Again, activity. I want to be on the server more but please trust me when I say this, I am getting on as much as I can with the current situation I am with when it comes to work and firefighting. This is why I resigned from all departments I was in.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Nick Hunter

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091

32 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

nick hunter is one of the best pd members and gov players. He’s extremely mature nice and easy to talk to he would make a great lc member. 

Always helping.

trumpo_signature.png

1 minute ago, Slashers game yt said:

+Support

-He is a great person

-Helpful

-Professional

-mature

-nice 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

14 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

+support

nick hunter is one of the best pd members and gov players. He’s extremely mature nice and easy to talk to he would make a great lc member. 

logan2.png

pd_denied_no_time.PNG

Current Police RP Positions   

• C.E.R.T Co-Commander | 1K33
  • Umbrella Corp | LVL 1

Prior Police RP Positions
  • Retired | Reserve Police Assistant Chief | 1K-9
  • Former | Trooper Major | 1H03
  • Former | C.E.R.T Team Leader x2 | 1TL03
  • Former | Reserve SPMU Head Patrolman | 1HP01
  • Former | Reserve DOC Warden | 1CW33
  • Former | Reserve RRU Director | 8701