General suggestion - 682 Regen SWEP BUFF - Denied

Pankyeatspancakes

What are you suggesting? -  I am suggesting a buff to 682 that would include 682 receiving a regeneration SWEP

How would this change better the server? - This would make 682 consistantly dangerous instead of dangerous at the start and basically harmless when below tranq threshold and would prevent the "Throw enough mtf at it untill its tranquilizable." attitude, which in my opinion shouldnt be the way SCP's in general should be dealt with.
SCP 682 in lore is a regenerating lizard, on GL the regenerating part isnt really a thing which is kind of strange since its a big part of 682.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - On low player numbers if 682 gets breached it might be overpowered and too hard to deal with since there wouldnt be enough MTF on to deal with 682. And additionally this version of 682 is easily dealth with with MTF using their brain and grouping up and making a firing line down a long corridor where 682 would be heading but if MTF fail to do this it might be a little busted. Maybe get a SWEP that heals while held out and put a restriction on when it can be used (for example: "10+ MTF on to use regen SWEP" or "70+ players on to use regen SWEP") and i would highly recommend making a rule that 682 has to be standing still to regenerate. I also recommend only allowing 682 to heal to a certain amount of health (Like 5500 or 6000)

Who would this change mostly benefit? - 682 Players. Yes 682 would be stronger after this change but in my opinion 682 is supposed to be strong. Its the one scp that causes a code red on its own and its deadlyness should reflect that. 

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

-Support

Would make it hell on off hours and I could see people just using it regardless of the restriction you placed. While I understand the concept of "oh, well SCPs should scale with MTF" I sort of disagree because then MTF get the same experience every time, even when they're crushing it activity-wise. Also, 682 = instant code red meaning research can't be out so I'd prefer it not be out all day.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

26 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Would make it hell on off hours and I could see people just using it regardless of the restriction you placed. While I understand the concept of "oh, well SCPs should scale with MTF" I sort of disagree because then MTF get the same experience every time, even when they're crushing it activity-wise. Also, 682 = instant code red meaning research can't be out so I'd prefer it not be out all day.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

56 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Isn't 682 already getting a buff?

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

12 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png