Georgie's Farewell

Georgie_

The time has come.

I've been here since February 2021, and A LOT has happened since my time here, more than any other community that I've been a part of. I've made a lot of friends along the way, some of those friendships have been lost, and some have been kept and I'll be forever grateful for those that have stuck by me.

I've done my time here, gotten every bit of RP out of this server, if you even want to call it an RP Server at this point. The times that I've had here, some good, some bad, will be reserved in my mind for the long haul. I thought transferring out of Security into MTF would give me a breath of fresh air, as well as joining Staff, but that turned out to not be the case. I'll be back one of these days, but for now, that won't be for a long time.

So why am I leaving might you ask? Well long story short, I've received a managerial promotion at my place of work (some of you know already), and will be unable to dedicate any amount of time that would justify retaining my current RP rank, as well as staff rank. I'm forever grateful for the opportunities given to me, and I feel that I've gone to great lengths in my positions that were appointed to me, so I hope that I have not let anybody down. I would say also that the current state of the server is not something that I would like to spend time on any longer. Whether that's stability, playerbase, as well as among other things. With that being said, I would like to give a few honorable mentions.

Danny - Hopefully when I look at the roster in the future I can see you in Site Admin. You'll get there man!

Blackout - Do well as VCMDR my dude, keep up the good work!

Vanny - *ben noises*

Jack S - Thank you for going out of your way to get me into Security Command, I look back on that more than you think!

Sixx - I know we don't talk anymore, but thank you for being a good friend when we used to talk, keep up the great work in Site Admin my friend.

Mind - Hope HOS is treating you well! We don't talk anymore either but hope all is well.

Ape - Fucking love you my dude, keep in touch and let's play Holdfast again sometime and lead our minions once again into battle!

Obito - Keep up the phenomenal work in Command man, it has not gone unnoticed! Stay in touch.

All E11 Command - Love you guys, keep this branch alive!

Fusion - Always likes to laugh at my jokes, keep that energy my dude. Hope to see you in HCMD!

Sorry for anyone else that I had missed! I'll be able to pop in here and there, but for now, this is where I leave.

Set your heart ablaze!

• Gaminglight Love 1

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

DENIED fam - but alls good. Go where ur life takes you as long as you like it and it keeps you happy man u will be missed

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

Denied
Re-try resigning in 2 weeks.
In all seriousness, goodbye Georgie 😞

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

adiós, amigo mío, ¡espero que te diviertas en lo que sea que hagas a continuación!

goodbye my man hope you have fun in whatever you're doing next!

Translation ^

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Georgie NOOOOOO!! 

Good Luck with the new position mate 🙂

• Thanks 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Georgie_ said:

Jack S - Thank you for going out of your way to get me into Security Command, I look back on that more than you think!

😭Hits me in the feels

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Mf went out with a bang lmaoooo. You are a great guy and friend Georgie, good luck with life man. 

image.thumb.png.86840d0825af63df383335bfab0bc3d4.png But I dont think you'll be able to see this. 

• Laughing 1

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Adam. locked this topic