Bossatron's GENSEC Blacklist Appeal

Bossatron1924

Steam Name: Bossatron1924

Ingame Name: Bossatron

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:461424346

Job Blacklisted From: GENSEC 

Reason for the Job Blacklist: Mass Racism in addition for my ban

Dispute: I know I'm a bit late for appealing this branch blacklist, (because I generally have no point in joining gensec unless I'm 100% bored) but I only now found out I can appeal my branch blacklist here. For those who didn't know, I got banned from the server permanently due to a player report, along with that, I got a 1 month blacklist on MTF, and a permanent Gensec blacklist. I know what I did back then was dumb, and I didn't plan on returning until I got bored one day. I do understand some people (not pointing fingers) might not forgive me if they are still here or if they can remember me, but I have changed a lot and I just want to get the blacklist lifted so I can get the pressure of this off me. If this appeal gets denied I can understand, but mainly this is for the smallest part of me clinging on to this causing me pain in memories. 

Current:  CI COL CI RND SVA Proud Rho 36 Shaman and Rho 36 "Infiltrator" Group Vanguard 
Former:
MTF E11 LTCOL A1 2LT SF Aphrodite Z36 | STF D4 Ares BA4 | Banana Fridge
image_2022-05-22_140652598.png.a43e32322881c9c08e9e8cc14a119ee4.png

2 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

I’m going to remain neutral for the moment as i cannot recall the situation in full, but i will say it’s very hard to support your appeal when you came outright and said you dont even have a desire to join gensec. Why bother appealing it if you dont care?

You weren't around when he got banned I believe. Also the dudes been unmanned for a while and hasn't dont anything too stupid so I see no reason not To.

Also the reason someone might wanna appeal a blacklist is so for it not to be there in case they actually want to rank up.

+Support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

-it has been a very long time

its the banana fridge guy!!

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

+support

I am a man of 2nd chances personally, 2 years is a lot of time to change. I can understand wanting to appeal a blacklist even if you don't intend to join as it can fuck up your chances of moving up in other branches. I hope your story is one of redemption and that you do good things for the server!

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

7 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

You do not have to ping them. I already contact people. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+ Support

Was a long time ago

People change, I can tell you that from experience

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

• Chief_ locked this topic