SCP 294 Readded [Completed]

Dallas

Post name: “General Suggestion - SCP Readded

What are you suggesting? - IReadd the SCP its one of the most iconic and if theres a problem with a few of the drinks, REMOVE THEM NOT THE MACHINE ITSELF

How would this change better the server? -  More activities for reasearch to prevent boring server syndrome. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  Developers taking 2 months to remove a drink from the whitelist of the machine

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Literally everyone in reasearch and whoever else is bored of the small selection of object containment SCP's

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Nope

image.png.aaa07d3640551b3e8956b974f7595ace.png

She isn't my sister bruh

9/15/2019 <333

18 minutes ago, Diz said:

+ Support

I believe it’s reserved for ET but it would be amazing to have 294 back.

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

+support

iT cAuSeS lAg like bro what doesn't fucking cause lag, bring back the most interesting scp or add something better to fuck with than a book and scps who wont rp

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

+Support if it can be implemented back safely and quickly.

I would much prefer a new SCP altogether if this one simply won’t work out though

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 1 month later...

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||