9 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: GangstaB011

What is your steam name?: GangstaB011

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:561295193

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): GangstaB011#2911

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No. (But I do believe that this would be a great start)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 13 of march so 13/03/22

What date did you make your forums account? 16th of march

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? None

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User

Are you a staff member in another community? No but I do believe that this is a great start.

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT/BST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I am hardworking and make sure to be active when I can be, I am helpful to others and not a straight up minge, I obey higher ups and do what I am told to do with no disagreeing, I take criticism well and I can improve on feedback quiet quickly so if I take a situation a certain way and some people who are higher ranked than me may see that there is something right that I am doing just some improvement needed I will listen to them rather than brushing it off like it is nothing.

Yes I may not have any experience but I have looked over the staff handbook many times which has allowed me to understand many things that I did not know some time ago, I am new to becoming a trial-moderator but I can show that I am good at what I am able to do so like my job and I get stuff done of course.

Scenario Questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first of all begin by gaging him, then I would check logs to see that this is the correct person and not some random of course before I begin banning them for 5 days following a formal warning, after I have checked for any other rules broken by this person I would begin by giving him a formal warning and a 5 day ban for Mass RDM.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I would begin by finding out why there is 5 different players involved, I would also at this point try and figure out who is needed and who is not needed, if all are needed then that's alright, if 1 or 2 are not really needed for not being involved I would return them to reduce the amount of toxic involved in the sit, I would then leave it up to the admin/moderator who begun the sit to deal with it as I would be a sort of a co-pilot in this however I can still help if need be.

Edited by GangstaB011

-support until the application is edited to include two scenario questions, check the bottom of the application format to see those. Until then this application doesn't follow the format, so can't +support it. Hope you can fix this ❤️

7 hours ago, Jess1224 said:

-support until the application is edited to include two scenario questions, check the bottom of the application format to see those. Until then this application doesn't follow the format, so can't +support it. Hope you can fix this ❤️

Fixed

- Support
Fairly new to the community
Trial Moderators does not have permission to ban (Stated on the Staff Handbook)
Low Forum Activity
I do not really like the scenarios answers

CURRENT: CI SM
FORMER: | CI R&D IIN (SIN?) | CI EOI Operative | MTF E-11 1LT RRH Analyst November 24 | Maintenance OS
CUSTOM CLASSES: | Obama | The Mets | MTF E-11 'Last Call' | MTF E-11 Spetsgruppa Directorate 'V' | Umbrella Corporation Operative |

2 hours ago, MazuzaM said:

- Support
Low Forum Activity

Work on your activity on both forums and in game I understand being GMT may make you play on off times but thats alright we are always looking for staff that are GMT and EST anywhere really we love having people that play early in the morning for EST and late at night for EST

No perms to ban as a Trial mod but I can understand the reason in which you did answer how you did do read up on the staff handbook and answer the questions as if you were a Trial-Mod

Other than that its a decent enough Application

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

2 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Work on your activity on both forums and in game I understand being GMT may make you play on off times but thats alright we are always looking for staff that are GMT and EST anywhere really we love having people that play early in the morning for EST and late at night for EST

No perms to ban as a Trial mod but I can understand the reason in which you did answer how you did do read up on the staff handbook and answer the questions as if you were a Trial-Mod

^^

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

3 hours ago, Tydrix Weeb said:

Yes I did mean to say "Get some one to ban them" and I do know that Trial-Moderators can not ban, thanks for the feedback anyway! 

5 hours ago, MazuzaM said:

- Support
Low Forum Activity

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

-support

+As GMT myself i can vouch that he is active

+Nice guy, had no bad interactions with him

+/- You're new but not that new, i would say maybe a week or two would push it to acceptable

-Not a lot of forums activity, you should get involved with the community a bit more

-Im sorry, but the scenario questions feel wrong, i can see that you did think them out and meant that a different admin should ban the player but there needs to be some slight adjustments

Note: if you can get more forums activity and/or change the questions then just hit me up and ill prob change to +support

3 hours ago, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-support

+As GMT myself i can vouch that he is active

+Nice guy, had no bad interactions with him

+/- You're new but not that new, i would say maybe a week or two would push it to acceptable

-Not a lot of forums activity, you should get involved with the community a bit more

-Im sorry, but the scenario questions feel wrong, i can see that you did think them out and meant that a different admin should ban the player but there needs to be some slight adjustments

Note: if you can get more forums activity and/or change the questions then just hit me up and ill prob change to +support

I do not normally use the forms as I mainly use discord and team speak, sorry!

On 4/2/2022 at 3:28 AM, MazuzaM said:

- Support
Low Forum Activity

On 4/2/2022 at 4:28 AM, MazuzaM said:

- Support
Low Forum Activity

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

On 4/2/2022 at 4:36 AM, Tydrix Weeb said:

• Like 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png