Nydekore's Super Admin Application - Denied

Nydekore

On 3/20/2022 at 8:59 PM, Tazza said:

+Support

+Nydekore is one of the most friendliest staff members I've met in a long while
+Nydekore has been what seems to be an overseeing staff member which gives him the knowledge to know what to do as a JMT
+He's just an all around good pick for JMT he's active, friendly and has had past high ranking staff positions before.

Good Luck Nydekore ~ Tazza

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

+Support

I could say a thousand great things about Nydekore being a RP character/command member in the community. But I understand Its probably less about his impact on that and more about how he is as a staff member. So when it comes to Nydekore as a staff member.... I have seen him take my own and other sits professionally and kindly. He swiftly assists any problem or request to the highest of standards and I couldn't imagine a better potential super admin. His neutral judgement and desire to improve on the community shows every time you see him and behind the scenes I know hes working with his fellow staff around the clock to help them at the same level. 10/10 IGN

• Gaminglight Love 1

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

On 3/20/2022 at 9:59 PM, Tazza said:

+Support

+Nydekore has been what seems to be an overseeing staff member which gives him the knowledge to know what to do as a JMT
+He's just an all around good pick for JMT he's active, friendly and has had past high ranking staff positions before.

Good Luck Nydekore !

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2022 at 1:59 AM, Tazza said:

+Support

I like helping people after a month of inactivit ;00

On 3/20/2022 at 8:59 PM, Tazza said:

+Support

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

spacer.png