• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Dog

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:453284025

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since late 2020

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 20220319110349_1.thumb.jpg.19e805283f67022f556e68942e1af16a.jpg

Why do you want to join event team?: I want to be apart of the team because I think I could bring some fun into the server and some enjoyment. I see all of the events that go on and I want to help or create more events that could affect if people want to stay in the server or not and I think that it could help people if they are bored or not. wanting to join makes me already think of some ideas because I love SCP and all of its community. being able to also help people in sits with lights or something is also helpful and useful to everyone on the server that wants RP or anything like that. I have some people that I think would be good to play and create events with so that's why I want to join.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think I should be trusted because on the Gaming light imperial RP I was a GM and I know the responsibilities and actions that come with event team I also know a lot of commands so I'm not really new to this stuff. I would not go overboard and would only go after events that could be fair and or fun to people who participate in them. I would also like to create PT's for my branches or help make PT's in other branches so they aren't always doing nothing and have something to do. Also I think that I would always think of consequences to my actions and events on the server or to people who participate so they don't get mad at something I do. That's why I think I should be trusted. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: yes I was former GM on imperial RP in Gaming light

Describe an event you could create: I think something that would be fun is a event where SCP-024 "the gameshow of death" arrives in the yellow warehouse and anyone who enters would become a contender or I would put some doors that would teleport them as a contender if they enter the door. they then would participate in some events that would make them either die or pass onto the next stage and the final winner would win 50k if entered 024 they could leave if asked otherwise they would go through horrific events. I would ask CI or MTF if they needed or wanted to do an echo 5 before i started and everyone could have a fair time.

Thanks for reading Good day.

Security The Unknown | Former Researcher | Former E11 | Former CI | Former CI RnD | "Whats up Mayn..."

On 3/20/2022 at 5:43 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

+Active

+Haven't had one bad experience with him

+Command for a bit now which shows him being trustful 

Edited by tylerdiffee1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

On 3/20/2022 at 5:43 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

+support

+Active

+Haven't had one bad experience with him

+Command for a bit now which shows him being trustful 

Hes not annoying thats a plus

No event of the Flixy variety

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub