dFuZe's Ban Appeal

dFuZe

Steam Name: dFuZe

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799388779/

Ingame Name: dFuZe

Ban Length: Perm

Admin that Banned you: Weiss (I think. It's been a while)

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: When I asked Security Forces to help me escape as a D-Class I was told no. I responded by saying "What happened to white privledge?" At the time, I thought I was making a lighthearted joke, but it was not received as such.

I know my track record on your servers isn't the cleanest, but I wish to have a second chance. What I did and what I did before that was childish, inconsiderate, and stupid. I hope that in the future I can play on your server again and do better to have a good experience not just for me, but for others around me. What I said was stupid, and inconsiderate. Thank you for taking the time to read this Ban Appeal.

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

-Support

Copy + Paste of previous ban appeal showing no effort. Also, this appears to be his 5th attempt at appealing this ban while he should only be granted 3 attempts, though some of them seem to have been denied based off time limit. Regardless, this will have to be his last appeal either way and he did not mention this in his post. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

9 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Copy + Paste of previous ban appeal showing no effort. Also, this appears to be his 5th attempt at appealing this ban while he should only be granted 3 attempts, though some of them seem to have been denied based off time limit. Regardless, this will have to be his last appeal either way and he did not mention this in his post. 

THE BEST AMPHIBIAN

Custom Classes | Cybernetic Protective Unit Owner | A Normal D-Class Owner

-Support

if your ban appeal has been denied times I don't think you'll be getting unbanned.
+as Nydekore said, its just a copy paste no effort taken at all... 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

It's a copy paste because it's the same story. I didn't change the story because it's the truth every time. That is what happened and I am remorseful for what I did.

Why tf does he have to change his appeal? Makes no sense lmao. 

+/- 

Personally I don't see what's wrong with him getting another chance and if he scuffs it well bye bye! Simple.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

3 hours ago, Average Pipebomb enjoyer said:

Thats not a valid reason write something original to show that you are sorry and actually put in some effort

So what your telling me to do is lie about what happened and change my story? It's the same story every single time because that is what happened. That is the truth. I'm can't change what happened. I did what I did, it was stupid, and I'm sorry for it. 

10 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Demon Dice said:

Like I've said multiple times already, it's a copy paste because it's the same story. I've told the truth about what happened the first time and I've told the truth about what happened this time. I can't just change my story, because that would be lying.

9 minutes ago, Yato Sensei said:

Like I've said multiple times already, it's a copy paste because it's the same story. I've told the truth about what happened the first time and I've told the truth about what happened this time. I can't just change my story, because that would be lying.

As per our Permanent Ban Guidelines set by our ban appeal format. You have up to 3 chances to appeal a permanent ban for SCP-RP. You have been denied by the manager on the third ban appeal and your ban will not be appealed due to this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||