1. 1. Am i worthy of joining

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Yamato

Steam Name: [GL] Ethan06 sups.gg

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101762856

Discord Username: Atago#2794

==============

Other Experience with Staffing:  Yes and No. I do not fully understand the question.
No being I have not been a staff member of any community until recently.
++++++++++++
Yes being that i know how being a staff member works, What their jobs are and majority of their responsibilities and majority of their restrictions.  I've had more than enough experience with multiple staff members to know that they have to deal with alot of people on a daily basis while representing their community.. 
(I have no evidence to back this up so i hope that trust can lead me through that.) 

What date did you join the community: Roughly around February of 2021

What date did you make your forums account: March 2, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers: 2 (SCPRP.  RDM: July 1 2021.   Server diss: July 19 2021)

Donor Rank: Bronze

====================

Are you a Staff member in another Community:  Yes.  No.   (changed to No after leaving staff team, of previous server)

Have you read the staff handbook:  More than once. 

Timezone: CST/CDT

What rank are you applying for: TMod Obviously but i think Senior Mod would be the farthest I go before losing faith in myself.

Why do you believe you deserve this rank/job: I personally don't think I deserve anything, but its the thought and confidence that counts. Just saying that you can do this or that, doesn't mean anything. Confidence wins over most cases. . sometimes. .  I'm Hoping this may get accepted, I also have doubts of being accepted, I doubt I'd be able to keep up with any quotas or activity times due to (for now) only being able to be online friday through sunday.

Now I believe I deserve the rank because I can get my job done and I know how to deal with trouble makers. I rarely ever minge and I normally remind people of the rules and other things a staff would normally do.  While i don't think I have the potential to be a successful staff member, I have the patience and mindset of being one along with the investigative skills of higher staff.  
- Generally I've friendly with anyone I encounter unless there's something about them that bothers me, a personality thing, but i won't let that get in the way with my duties as a staff member.
I take most of my jobs seriously and maintain a goal of getting them done as effectively as possible. 

Another reason perhaps is my activity when I can get on, while I'm currently weekends only i get on the server for 8+ hours at a time so activity is in an okay area meaning more opportunities to show my worth as staff.

=========
Scenarios

Q1: I'd first attempt to speak with them politely and patiently if not, i will jail them for an appropiate time to give them time to cool down. If they continue to cause issues while after being jailed Id then speak with other online staff and decide to warn or kick them as they'll have a negative affect on the server if they are let go without punishment.

Q2:  Initially I'd separate all of them through either jailing or keeping them in a temporary prop cage, then Get all of their sides of the story. If they become uncooperative, I'll begin to reason with them saying things like: "The faster you tell me what i need to know, the faster you can go back to playing the game". or similar words.  If they completely refuse to help the case,  I'd have to warn or kick some of them as All I've been asking is their sides of the story and wanting to get the sit done as quickly and as effectively as possible without failing to represent the staff team and the server.

Once i find the main trouble maker(s) i'll release the others and decide the punishment of the trouble maker(s).

Edited by Yamato

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

18 minutes ago, Yamato said:

Are you a Staff member in another Community:  Yes.    I got staff in that community yesterday. still learning the basics.

-support

Staff in another community (not allowed) 

Your rambling about “confidence” in multiple questions just tells me you have nothing concrete to say about your experience. 

-Support
Unfortunately I will have to have negative support for this application.

2 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Your rambling about “confidence” in multiple questions just tells me you have nothing concrete to say about your experience. 

This is correct, you can't be staff in another community as it causes dedication conflict.
However, your application was detailed very well. I applaud that.

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

10 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Sorry to be this way but

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

10 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

Smh Get active on Nu7 ;-;

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

-support

per the application guidelines being in another server as staff, which is not allowed.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Thank you all for your Concerns and Feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

I will see about leaving the staff team of that other (extremely small) community,  And perhaps edit my Application a little.

On 3/7/2022 at 10:15 AM, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

-support

For your words i feel a little hurt however, I shall admit that using the word "confidence" a whopping 5 times is abit over-using, so i shall edit my application to use the word much less.   

While by technicallity I have never been staff I do have a very broad and general Idea of how their job works and what they do. If my words are untrusting, i sadly do not have any visible proof that i have the experience that i say, i have.

15 hours ago, Pure said:

Smh Get active on Nu7 ;-;

I am literally weekend activity only. I cannot be as active as you wish for me to be.. But thank  you for reminding me to be active.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Application Updated. Thank you for your feedback and support.

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
1 Year DHBHM