Cecil's CI Resignation

Cecil Stedmen

Roster Name: Cecil Stedmen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

Basically I’ve just not really been having that much fun in R&D; I’ve liked helping out but never really actually hopped on R&D much anymore apart from to handle command stuff. It started feeling like a chore and never actually hopped on as much. R&D has been an excellent experience for me and I thank everyone in R&D for the wonderful time but as everyone knows; all good things must come to an end. I have discussed with Gamma prior to posting and will be entering reserves. I appreciate Gamma for the opportunities they have given me and also thank them to awarding me with the Exemplary Investigator Medal. I've had a lovely time within R&D and will cherish the memories I gained throughout my time.

Special Mentions:

Vindertech: In the short time I’ve been here; I’ve seen that your dedication to R&D is unmatched; R&D will do excellent things under you and I wish you the best! I thank you for listening to what Delta Command has to say and cutting us in on long term planning for the branch!

Box: My first experience with you was when you graded my first ever R&D log. You’ve always been someone that has been able to balance the fine line between joking around and getting professional as necessary which made you an awesome person to be around and also a great person to go to for any command situations. You most certainly deserved gamma command and most definitely will continue to improve R&D.

Cloaker: I’ll be honest, when you first got Gamma; I was a little skeptical and wondering what they saw in you. However; you have most certainly proven to me and the rest of R&D that you were worthy of DDOP. You’ve been a big help with the branch update and to helping fix R&D overall.

Yohan: I thank you for inducting me into funny EOI; one of my most memorable experiences on the server and is something I’ll treasure. Good luck with the army stuff!

Atlas: Finally got executive archivist after 6 months. Congratulations man you deserved it!

Pure: I know you left but you've been an awesome dude and a big help throughout my time in R&D. I hope we get to work together again soon!

Gordon Feetman: You came back with a fucking bang lmao. Been a big help with FTO stuff and EOI. Hope you stay in R&D and do great things for the branch.

Dumptruck: I remember when you trained me for R&D back in November and now we are only one rank apart; you’ve always been someone I can count on and one of the most passionate people within R&D. 

Having trouble thinking right now but I thank all of R&D Delta Command and our Enlisted for making R&D such a wonderful place to be. I sincerely hope for the best for the R&D from the bottom of my heart. I’ll still hang around on my CI CC’s and level 100 jobs whenever and I will still be a part of the gaminglight community!

• Gaminglight Love 2

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

😔

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

jack black salute GIF

o7

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

you were great command in r&d, it's a shame to see you go.
i'm glad that i'll still be able to see you in foundation research, though!

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

1 hour ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

Gordon Feetman: You came back with a fucking bang lmao. Been a big help with FTO stuff and EOI. Hope you stay in R&D and do great things for the branch.

Thanks! You obviously did great things too since you got an award for it. I hope Dr. Coomer Big Mac and the rest of research treat you well (if you are still in that which I assume you are)

À tout le monde [To all the world]
À tout mes amis [To all my friends]
Je vous aime [I love you]
Je dois partir [I have to leave]

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

legend 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 2/22/2022 at 7:29 PM, Tazza said:

jack black salute GIF

o7

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Adam. locked this topic