15 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Stabby

What is your steam name?: Stabby

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:517959868

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Stabby #4825

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a previous Icefuse Senior Admin (would've gotten head admin if I didnt resign that week) and I was a previous ET member on GL.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): Dec 2019

What date did you make your forums account?: January 27, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 10, none in the last month

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Gold

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: US Central CST

What rank are you applying for? :Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I will go ahead and throw this out there, I know this application will be controversial. I was banned for 3 days for abusing my power as an Event Team member back in mid 2020, then the next day I ban evaded and have been blacklisted from the GL community until about 3 months ago. I made two Blacklist appeals and the second one got accepted in November of 2021. I own up to every (stupid) decision I've made that got me where I am and I do regret the petty actions I did with my power back then, but I think the fact that I spent 2 years blacklisted and the appealed shows some level of dedication. I have been unblacklisted for about 3 months and currently I'm on the doorstep of getting Major in security as I am a current Security Captain, and a current CI RnD Assistant Inspector. I have changed a lot from what I was and I have proven myself to people who knew me before I was blacklisted and I'd like this opportunity to expand my roots within the server because I don't plan on leaving anytime soon.  I want to give staffing a shot and I think it'll be a great change of pace for me.

Question: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Answer: If there is someone who is Mass RDMing and I bring them into a sit, if nothing but profanities are being said I would calmly and politely ask him to calm down so we can talk about why he's been RDMing, if nothing comes from me asking I would do a 5 minute gag while I first get proof of the Mass RDM in the logs, then give him a warn for Mass RDM and Staff Disrespect (in the same warn) followed by me using the Chain of Command and informing a higher staff rank of the warn, present them the proof, then ask for the 5 day ban. 

Question:  In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

Answer: If there is a player who doesn't care about the punishments they are  receiving, I will remain level headed and be less forgiving when it comes to their punishment, for example if it was a situation where I was going to give a simple verbal warning and the player simply had no care or regard to the verbal warning I would change the verbal warning to a formal warning.

image_2022-02-23_002749.png

Edited by TheHumanPiano
Forgot to screenshot my warns

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

+support, great player, great command member, deserves a chance to prove to the community he can be a great staff member

| SEC Armored Shield 1LT Wardens WC DHFTO | SVFTO Elite Medic |  SVFTO Maintenance Expert | Xray 42 | E11 CPL | Nu7 CPL | D5 PVT

+ Support

This man is active, dedicated and overall fit for T-Mod.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

+support

Responsible CMD of security and is the DHWD. Upholds all rules and doesn't bend them

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

18 minutes ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

+support

I can't give enough words about how fit stabby is, he a responsible and active command. 

Application is well written and thought out. 

Shown dedication to the server and is overall very well fit for staff. 

GL nyx sir!

Nu7 SGT/JFE/TR/FTO | Experienced Medic/CCU/FTO/FM
[CC] Owns: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero'
[CC] On: A Normal D-Class
"I Got You In My Sights" - Soldier 76

8 hours ago, Fishy said:

+Support

-Amazing Security Command

-Very Active

-Previous Staff Experience

Stabby is a active and amazing SEC CMD he would make a great staff +Support 

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Whoever is saying no on the poll but not actually responding 

1. Grow some balls

2. Get some bitches

As for the app +Support 

• Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

spacer.png