Funks Medical Command application

Domo775

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Funk

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:106747464

3. What is your Rank? Senior medic

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 7

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? I am applying for medical command because I think it has been long enough and I want to contribute more to the branch, I think I would be a good candidate because I have previous experience as a non combatant command member ( Being a RA in Research and development) also being a old player and reaching the rank of ME in maintenance two times. I understand my activity hasn't been to well lately but I recently came off reserve in ci military so I spend more time on the server now. I would also like to get it because I really enjoy the roleplay you do as medical either once its doing surgeries  or the being able to do test as medical researcher.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 (two) of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

8-1. You have found a Resident in HCZ, what do you do? First I would ask him why he's in hcz, if he didn't know that he wasn't allowed I would ask him to read the sop again and let him off a verbal. However if he knew he wasn't allowed and had prior incidents I would strike him.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?

8-3. You see an Exp Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? First ill ask him to see me immediately and if he complies I will question him as to why he was shooting at the dclass if he explains that he got shot first I will ask staff to check the damage logs but if it proves he wasn't shot first I will strike him for Lying and attacking dclass. If he refuses to see me and runs I will order a aos on him to be able to question him easier.

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

Neutral [+/-]

Always good to have command experience.

Application is good.

Every encounter I've had with you, you've been extremely rude.

It's good you want to contribute more but first you need to turn the toxicity down a few notches because those photos posted by fusion and the times I've met you when you're on CI and the way you talk to people especially in the command channel really aren't helping. I do like your application though I believe it was well written you just need to be nice to people.

Edited by Harrisonwilson1207
I didn't like my decision.

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

3 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

-Support

one man cod lobby moment

A49331BB-0DD8-4113-AD9F-AF1E2DCDFC29.jpeg

33E5B398-1A46-43D2-B732-538E27ADE158.jpeg

8BC89DC4-8D5F-4233-B6AE-76BA9C73317C.jpeg

Seriously Funk, I don’t know if it’s because you’re young or just immature but this needs to be stopped before I’d think you a good candidate. Medical is a rather chill place and I feel like you’d majorly disrupt that for them with your current attitude 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

8 hours ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
Command experience
Trusted member
Chill person

to those bringing up funk's toxicity, i personally don't see a huge problem with the way that he acts, sure he can be a bit toxic sometimes, but the majority of the time when funk says things like that, he's saying it jokingly, and he doesn't actually mean it.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

9 hours ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
Command experience
Trusted member
Chill person

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
Command experience
Trusted member
Chill person

BRUH funk isn’t toxic IDFK what y’all on about. He just likes to mess around sometimes. This man knows when to be serious and is capable of fulfilling command duties.

+Support 

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

4 hours ago, Eyelander said:
13 hours ago, Toasterr said:

+Support
Command experience
Trusted member
Chill person

to those bringing up funk's toxicity, i personally don't see a huge problem with the way that he acts, sure he can be a bit toxic sometimes, but the majority of the time when funk says things like that, he's saying it jokingly, and he doesn't actually mean it.

Former CI CPT|  Guts Mexican                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       

“I will protect those who cannot protect themselves. ”

—Second Ideal of the Windrunners

On 2/19/2022 at 12:35 PM, Eaten said:

bro, he's just saying die as a joke, how soft have this server gotten 💀

Even if it is a joke, imagine him as a command, saying it in the chat, as the newer ranks were told, they should listen to higher ranks, so whenever
someone says "die, kys" anything like that, they will follow that and believe its ok because he hasnt gotten banned for it yet, so I think before he 
becomes a command, he should work on maturity, and toxicity, and I believe he will be fit.

• Like 1

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

• 2 weeks later...
  • Adam. locked this topic