1. 1. Kat's Vice Sovereign Application

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SHGO Elder Guard Kat/Azulon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would love to be a Vice Sovereign for the reason I love this battalion and the people in it they are all so nice and I've been trying my hardest to be as nice as possible to them and I try to help as much as I can for this battalion I also transferred into this battalion for the reason I think it fits my mindset better and that I could help more in this battalion instead of my last one this is also a donator branch so I intend to be more serious than last time to make sure I can uphold the standards and even go above and beyond and to keep it alive and just see it grow and I want to help in that growth I'm serious about this battalion I also have some plans for this Battalion and keep good communication through this branch.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

1,091:41 According to my Battlemetrics and 6 weeks in game it says.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander for a branch is to oversee everything take responsibility for most things fix the things that need fixing make sure your battalion is keeping up to date and the server standards and the other battalions and even going farther and trying to be the best battalion and taking all that responsibility is challenging so that's why only a few get it the courage the leadership there's more that factor in to it you just have to be there for your battalion and the people in the battalion and take care of it.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I've held a vice commander position before and I see no point to achieving such a rank and then throwing it all away as I said before I love this battalion and all the people in it I've always loved to help people I'm currently in the staff team and recently joined the GM team which are pretty trust worthy positions and I like to keep a lot of communication throughout the whole between the commanding team so they know what's going on so they can help if I don't see something and I always try my hardest when helping people even if I just met you so I try to always take in and account for the small things and especially the big things and I've been in this battalion for a little over a month now.

7. How often can you be Online? :

4 Hours plus usually everyday not much in the mornings though on weekdays.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I don't have any warnings I'm a good boi 🙂

Thanks for reading

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+Support
-Detailed app
-Has past vice commander experience
-Active
-Great to talk to when needing help with something

Over all I think kat is fit for vice sovereign good luck

• Like 1

Current: Ω OSLD CPT 1309 Niner Skirata

Retired: Ω 1136 Darman SkirataΩ 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Naval Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#InfernoRangers

1 hour ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

2 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

7 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

8 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

Current: Shock PVT | Nothing

Former: Shock VCMDR, Chief Medical Overseer(CMO), Admiral Garrick Versio, ARC JTO 1SGT Nex, Original ArK TrooVA, 
ISB Major General Nex (GM VIII)

spacer.png

9 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

18 hours ago, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

Ex: Seventh Sister and Second Sister

Star Wars Dancing GIF

On 2/18/2022 at 9:59 AM, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

Good luck 

Former Stormtrooper Vice Commander Moby
AKA The Shore Guy

1396022312_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0fef4b3eac96e3ad09eed60e3fec3b7.gif

On 2/18/2022 at 8:59 AM, YaBoyScyther said:

+Support
-Detailed app
-Active

Best of luck Kat!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

• Adam. locked this topic