Give Dual ET and Staff the Toolgun off duty - Denied

Kevlar_

What are you suggesting? - The toolgun is given to staff under the rank of admin that are also on Event Team while off duty.

How would this change better the server? - Normal event team get the tool gun off duty, but the "Event Senior Mod/Mod" do not, until we reach admin. It can be very useful at times to use the tool gun off duty for event team and I see no reason a Senior Moderator which is also Event Team should not get it when normal Event Team do.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Not that I know of.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Dual Event Team Staff

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Screenshot_13.png

• 2 weeks later...

-Support

Completely unnecessary and will only promote intentional or unintentional abuse of power. If should ever be called for an event team related issue you should solve it on the job not off duty 

(sorry bout the bold texts its cringy like @Yato Sensei)

• Sad 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

On 2/14/2022 at 8:45 PM, tylerdiffee1 said:

Why does mod/et doesn't have tool gun off duty?  We need tool gun just in case the light goes out we can provide the light it needed without calling an ET do it.

So, Support + This Idea

OG DT TI-23 Marksmen V07 (Retired)
FormerSenior Gunnery Officer LX003, Lord I SilonDT 1LT DI3Imperial RP Moderator

On 2/24/2022 at 4:57 PM, Some Weeb said:

-Support

Completely unnecessary and will only promote intentional or unintentional abuse of power. If should ever be called for an event team related issue you should solve it on the job not off duty 

(sorry bout the bold texts its cringy like @Yato Sensei)

I truly agree with this. Many cases (like the Ranger and Flixy), will occur. People will use them to their advantage, especially people who were previously
banned and want revenge. Its better off to just keep it as is, and if SMT want to add it then they can.

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF