User
How long have you been playing on the server?:
According to the server, 2 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:
Yes, I have read the guidelines

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):
image.thumb.png.b9f95ca6d43a089f31bdd50f7fade334.png

Why do you want to join event team? 
I would like to join the Event Team, because I have pretty good ideas when It comes to hosting events. Most of them are inspired by my experience on the Server, and some of them are even my own ideas. I have pretty good Knowledge on the SCP lore, have good Grammar and Spelling, and I'm also great at building, so the attenders might feel like it's an actual SCP on the server and not a event due to my skills, which I personally think is a good thing for Event Team. I'm active on off hours due to my Timezone being GMT, where I would love to create a fun environment for people online during then. I have experiences with planning Events out, especially with other people that are assisting me with the event.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I think I should be trusted to join the Event Team, is due to my knowledge of the rules and other Job SOPs, (Research, Security, Maintenance, Medical, Nu-7 and CI Military), so I can know what's allowed and what isn't. I have a good reputation on the server and I also have an average playtime of Two Weeks. I'm also a Operations Supervisor in Maintenance, which shows that I already can be trusted with certain things.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, not really but I am willing to learn

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
I can create an SCP-3008 event, with guns, weapons and useful tools laying around the map, letting people create shelter before the night arrives and create hiding spots for them to hide for the night, Employees will also at day sell stuff to customers, with them standing at their shop (could be swedish balls or a AK-47, who knows?)

Jobs: CI PVT Bear
CC('s): Isaac Watchthrone

image.png.15da8a8d22ce4a34e0c9e8458bf75421.png

+Support

Beared Has been an Active Member of the Community, and I personally think he deserves the Rank of Event Team!

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

18 hours ago, Fishy said:

+Support

-Active

-Great ideas

-Lovely person

+Support ^

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥