Phrog's Event Team ApplicationAccepted

phrog

Poll.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Phrog be allowed in to the ET Program.

• YES
    • NO

1. In-Game Name:
Phrog

2.SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789):
STEAM_0:0:168943865

3. What is your ULX Rank? (Donator/Staff):
user

4. How long have you been playing on the server?:
 About a year.

5. Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines:
Yes, multiple times.

6.image.thumb.png.61166de16b07a5487cf3215ae0193a89.png

RDMx1: I don't remember

MRDMx90: I was planning on quitting the server at the time, so I just went on 280 and bought a keypad cracker and planned on going with doing a funny, but after I had done it I realized I had way too many memories attached to quit.

FailRP| Cloaking under Thermals: I was new to the server and didn't wanna read the rules cause ( no one wants to ) and then I didn't see MTF call out thermals in chat because I was in combat and got a warn cause of that.

ImperialRP warns: Basically what happened was, I was doing a DT Tryout and I used a kill bind, at the time I didn't know that wasn't allowed, and the rest happened because I was placed on a ledge and fell off while walking backward so the staff thought I was leaving the sit, player diss is just me saying that the DT had a clip, nothing harassing him.

Metagame| NLR: An infiltrator was solo raiding with less than 5 combatants and I got triggered.

PRP ARDM: Pretty sure what happened here was I clicked on a police car and it registered as a hit and yeah.

Breaking NLR, RDM: I think what happened here was that I was rdm'ed on gen sec and the same thing as above.

Failrp: Don't remember exactly.

RDM: don't remember

Stomping on d-class: I was close to the ledge and didn't see the d-class coming up under me and that got me that warning.

RDM: don't remember

FailRP: don't remember.

7. Why do you want to join the event team?
Well, I wish to join the ET team to maintain a chill, friendly and fun environment. I also believe people are and want to do different things now and then to get away from the stuff that goes on during off-hours, and I could provide those different experiences being one of the players that mainly plays on GMT+ hours. I feel like I could bring more actual RP to the server by doing events on multiple different SCP's that aren't on the server. Some events I would take inspiration from, some I would create myself. Some off-hours stuff may require ET assistance, and as it currently is there aren't that many Event team members who play in the GMT Timezone.

8.Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:
I should be allowed into the ET Program because I wish to create a fun experience for people who play in GMT timezones, as they might miss out on most of the action due to their time zone. I know that I have a black mark on my warns, which I regret looking back at it. But if you look past it I've changed a lot, I had gotten gen sec 1lt, and Nu-7 SM. But at the time I had to resign for a big cause of my grades and well personal stuff. But I've returned now with everything in order and I wish to regain people's trust that I had stolen from them.

9. Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?:
Yes, I was a former ET member and Senior Moderator.

10. Describe an event you could create (Be specific):
 My event would have to be based on SCP-024 “Game Show of Death”. The event would start as a warehouse on the surface [ A doorway would be added in LCZ to allow people to noncombatants/gen sec/class d to also participate in the event.]. They will be given 2 options, either to play "The GameShow Of Death", if they choose to participate they will be teleported to an obstacle course. However, if they decide to decline they will be sent away for never to be found [returned]. The people who did decide to participate will be put through multiple mediocre/difficult obstacle courses. The event will keep going until either one of the contestants makes it to the end, at which point he will be returned with a prize. To prevent people from cheating there would be "Studio Guardians" who would just be other ET members or people randomly who are participating randomly selected.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?:
 Yes, I have read through the ET guidelines multiple times.

Edited by phrog
Removed favourite SCP, as that was from the old format.

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+ Support

-Toa- I mean phrog is very active

-good amount of time on the server

Good Luck Phrog!

- Tazza "The Stealer of HCMD IDs"

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

10 hours ago, Octolis said:

+support former et hope he stays for long time this time

+Support ^
Same.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 2/7/2022 at 11:50 PM, Diz said:

+ Support

Very active and while he does look like a minge, he can be pretty serious.

This, I just recommend you start being on the forums a tad more, interaction like I say with most apps is very important for getting the position of ET mainly due to the trust and power that comes with it but really other than that solid app and pretty active hope to see you in the Event Team soon. 

+support 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥