Assassin's RRH Guardian App

xX_Assassin_Xx

In Game Name: Assassin

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:535748765

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: GENSEC COL, D5 MSGT, DHFTO

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: Sparkle (O5-12)

If applying for Analyst, please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):   944975308_GarrysMod(x64)2_1_20224_36_28PM.thumb.png.37b7cb1d0b61d92a804e4821c72739b2.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 
Well to be frank, i want to try different things on the server. I hear a lot about how they get to protect certain foundation personnel from dangerous situations. I feel that over the times I've been a bit nervous when it comes to apply to things like this as this job not only has a lot of power but applies a lot of responsibilities. I feel this is something i can handle as I'm using to being tasked with high responsibilities and doing what i can with them. I've gained the sense of strength to want to apply for this to better my sense of responsibilities in my field of work. Not only that but it can also help with my nervousness around high figures as when i was a LCPL, i used to be scared lifeless of my HCMD. I was also

Why should we accept you: 
I feel you should accept as i take my jobs seriously when it comes to the time. I make sure to carry myself with the dignity and pride of what i work and do as. I take my rank as a COL in security with pride and strength and up hold those responsibilities. I understand that if i underperform or do not act my rank that it'll be removed. That is why i take my job seriously and do things by the book with fairness but as strict as the rules are applied. Another reason you should pick is because i am not one to abuse my power if I'm entrusted with it.
I like to work with others to complete a goal faster than work alone and have a plan fail. I do my best to communicate with those around me and see if we can achieve a certain goal faster than never at all. I'm also not prone to throwing those under a bus and hold myself with a sense of friendliness and de-escalation of a situation if required. I understand that if i fail to meet the requirements of this job, it will be taken away from me. That is why I will not abuse power and will stay within the rules of this job. It also helps that I have a record of no strikes on the roster and in the server because i do my best not to step where i do not need to step at. If i do end up making a mistake, i acknowledge it and try my best to improve my actions so i do better than i did before.
If this is denied, then I understand and will not be unprofessional about it. I will instead respect the decision of whoever reads this and either accepts or denies it. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
(also sorry if the colors of this app are bland, i can't change the colors).

Edited by xX_Assassin_Xx

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

+Support Reasons listed above

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Huge +Support

-is always on task and gets the job done whenever needed

-he is very professional and mature towards others in and out of RP

-is very kind and is a motivator for all of Gensec

-very good in combat and handling situations by himself 

-is a natural leader and is exceptional at this skill

-he has good relations with everyone around the server and was never rude or sarcastic in any way towards anyone 

Good Luck on getting into the RRH Program

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

4 hours ago, ShadowRiders- said:

Huge +Support

-he has good relations with everyone around the server and was never rude or sarcastic in any way towards anyone 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

3 hours ago, ShadowRiders- said:

Huge +Support

+Support
Amazing GenSec SCMD Would Be Great To Have Him As
RRH.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

++MASSIVE PLUS SUPPORT++
Man helped motivate me to apply for RRH in the first place and has been someone i've known since i joined the server.  Respect to him always

Great ranks
great at doing his job
Makes sure all punishments are properly given
and has kept security in check for the time he's been in service

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

On 2/4/2022 at 10:14 AM, ShadowRiders- said:

Huge +Support

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic