11 members have voted

1. 1. Am I qualified for vice commanders

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Zixcly/ suns/ moon

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova troopers

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

A friend and I originally joined together but unfortunately he had to leave but I stuck around. I didn’t think I would stick around for as long but then I fell in love with the server and the people. So I climbed the ranks and got as far as I did based off how great nova was and how welcoming the server is. I would love to be a commander in the team that helped me get hooked to the server! I wanna see them grow for when I joined it was near death if I’m going to be honest but thanks to our awesome command team and many many tryouts from me and another it’s bounced back to what it is even if slowly, I wanna see that continued growth and I want people to get excited as I was when I first joined. I love helping get new people and helping these people grow into something much more! I appreciate the server and the friends I made in it and I owe it to them to be something much more in my team. I wanna work hard and make nova greater then what it is by getting our team more active and more professional. I wanna host more trainings and give greater rewards. I wanna be a guy the people look up too and I want people to know they can grow as well! 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2 weeks total time played but I’ve been on the server for I’d say two months? 

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/978497699

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

Help the command team make the rules and enforce them and to keep Nova a professional team. Giving players a reason to jump on and hosting sims and giving rewards be that promotion or money rewards. I’d always hop on Nova if I saw a command on because it meant something was gonna happen and I want to enforce that way of thinking! I want nova to be the best it could possibly be and continue the trend of it being active all through the hours. A commander is also a friend to everyone under him. Someone anyone can count on. A commander keeps the rules and makes new ones if the time needs. He is also to be strict and coach his team if he sees something wrong, not only with punishments but also teaching them correctly. Lord knows I needed the help when I first started and zefer our old vice was there to teach! He is to lead his team and lead them to the best of his abilities if not greater. It is his job to see his team succeed in any task.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? : I never minge and I’m always on the job especially at night. I know when to be professional and when to be silly and I take my tasks seriously. I am a member of DT and Nova, two very serious branches that don’t deal with any sort of playing around. I made Marksman Vice lead without even joining the sub branch thanks to palpatine deciding I’d be the man for the job and I take pride in that. I also take pride in Nova and love this branch and love seeing remarks about activity and how we perform during missions! I’m not too pushy and easy to work with. I’m very reliable and very loyal. I wouldn’t disappoint the command structure of this server whatsoever. I follow the SOP no matter the rule and I don’t get in trouble  I keep my nose clean and I like to be friendly to everyone I come across. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

Everyday! I’m typically on every day just on weekends it’s a little harder due to my work schedule being 12 hour shifts. But even with the tough schedule I still make it to my meetings and participate in nova activities when I can.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

sadly I do. It’s a MRDM warn and the reason being I had went to go afk on a stormtrooper job while I showered and came back to see me being dead and everyone else dead in spawn, when I respawned two dudes were killing everyone that was trying to leave spawn so I started shooting them back to keep them off everyone. With my time on the server I have much more health then a couple minges so I was easily able to kill them. They were using AFK people as shield and a couple were killed by me while they were shooting at me. And they reported me for mass RDM. The two mingles got banned and I received a warn fairly so. But I don’t believe it will impede my command as it was a one off reason and not something I did out of fun or to troll. It was self defense and defense of others. 

Edited by Zixcly
I always think of more stuff when I post it

Current:  High General Suns
Former: First Brigadier General

Nova Commander Suns 

DT ZY5 [Admin]

• Zixcly changed the title to Suns Nova Vice commander application.
10 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+good person

+good experiences with you

+wish you luck

+ Support

- By far the more suitable candidate.

Best of luck!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

20 hours ago, Marshall Manjini said:

+support

+good person

+good experiences with you

+wish you luck

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+Support

-He's a great guy

-Helps me a lot

-great Vice Lead for MM

-Would work great with me 

-would be a great Vice Commander with me

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

ACCEPTED

Congratulations on reaching this position and good luck moving forward, please speak to Marshal Commander for training and your whitelist.

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Frog locked this topic