Billybob's Senior Command Application

JDWhatever

Should Billybob be inducted to Senior Command?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Billybob be inducted to Senior Command?

• Yes, give him a chance.
    • No, not yet.

In Game Name:

RS APRF Billybob

Steam ID:  

STEAM_0:0:61232729

What's your current Rank & Branch:

Research Supervisor (RESEARCH)

What Type of Command Position are you applying for (Senior Command / Low Command):

Senior Command or Research Administrator 

Date of when you first joined your branch:

Dec 11, 2021

Why do you deserve the position? (50+ Words): 

Ever since joining research command I've always put forth the best effort to create a fun and entertaining atmosphere for as many new players. For work ethic whenever test logs are assigned for grading, I always finish grading them within 24hr of them being posted. When grading I always give in depth details about what wasn't accurate in their log and possibilities to make them better. Players in the server in essentially all branches know who I am and my eccentric, and easy to talk personality. I personally think most players in the enlisted sector are incredibly comfortable coming to talk to me asking any questions or running test idea's off me to see what I think. For logs and quality of work the best example I can give is that I've been featured in the Wanderers Library, not one time. But twice due to my quality test logs. And I feel with me in this higher position I could aid the research players to create quality test logs to help fill that section. I've been inducted into the Research Field Agency due to the quality of work and dedication I've put into the Research branch. And to be straight up if I was asked to start completely over in research, I would. I enjoy this branch that much.

What is your main goal of being Research Low / Senior Command (100+ Words):

My main goal, if selected for senior command, would be for player retention. To find different ways of approaching the role of a Researcher, To make this already inviting area of playing even more so. To assist and to teach new players the best and most effective ways to help improve their creative writing so that they can enjoy writing the foundation documents instead of them feeling like a chore. I would always offer high command aid and different perspectives in certain subject matters, so that any major problems that arise can be resolved without causing stress or headaches. After all this is a gaming community. A place for us to unwind after facing the stressors of the real world.

Do you think there is any issues with the branch and if so how would you fix it:

I think a major issue that should be looked at is communication within command. From the perspective of a low command member, it becomes challenging to do the task and assignments sometimes when High Command will be on a DND channel in discord and then drop into a chat with low command to give very vague details about major changes happening in the future. This makes it hard for lower command to explain to the enlisted players what to expect. I can understand as someone in Active Duty Military the “Need to know” basis. But I feel as if when given privilege and duties as a command member those in a lower position should be allowed to give their voice and work almost as a liaison for the enlisted personnel. Another major issue I see is the outdated training guide and quiz for research and I’d gladly communicate with those who have the authority and ability to change the training my personal thoughts and aid in any way I can to help with that. 

Why should we accept you into Research Low / Senior Command? (150 word minimum):

What separates me from someone else applying? Well for starters I’d presume whoever is applying has a passion for this branch. They want to see this branch thrive. They have the right mentality to get stuff done. Qualities similar to me. But what separates me? Well I’m always pushing the boundaries (in a good way), I can take critiques, I’m organized. I’m always putting forth the best effort to create and ensure a fun environment for all players. I could go on about all these separations and personality traits about me but I’d presume if you’re reading this you already know me because of the outlandish character I play on the server, emphasis on character. Who I can turn on and off at a moment's notice. But to reference why I feel like I fit in this position is my hard work and dedication which has helped me thrive on this server, ranking up exponentially fast in the enlisted area and physically awarded with being placed in the Wanderers Library two times. I’ve already been seen as a leader figure for many of the players in this branch, and would love to help continue to make this branch thrive and grow to become active and lively once more.

• Like 1

RESEACH ADMINISTRATOR Billybob | THE RFA GOD | Wanderers Library Award Recipient X2 |

-/+ Support

I know you're a good commander, but you still need to learn how do management like ping and assign Test Log. Why are you rushing to SCMD fast then becoming RAM? I think you're not ready to become Senior command because that job is a lot of reasonability.

In my options: Wishing you Luck!

Edited by tylerdiffee1

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

2 hours ago, tylerdiffee1 said:

-/+ Support

I know you're a good commander, but you still need to learn how do management like ping and assign Test Log. Why are you rushing to SCMD fast then becoming RAM? I think you're not ready to become Senior command because that job is a lot of reasonability.

In my options: Wishing you Luck!

I happen to completely disagree with this entire statement. Also ambition to take on greater tasks ain't a bad thing that straight looks like nit picking.

Billybob imma keep it straight throughout the time I have known you, have been an awesome, engaging and straight up person. This IS what research needs and I would be extremely pleased to see you get promoted to this position.

+Support 

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Note: I'm not gonna write an extremely long + support like I have before for Billybob because I have been on LOA. That means 1) I haven't been around for a minute to see him in game and 2) I'm too high on medication to bother with English.... But! I will point out some qualities of him as a good leader and will credit him with the longest + support I have ever written before. ❤️

Qualities:

• Friendly to community members (no matter prejudice)
  • Properly supportive  to community members
  • Able to handle hostile situations in a professional manner
  • Positive reputation amongst community members
  • Able to RP extremely well
  • Experienced leader in game and IRL
  • Showed concern and support to members on LOA (*cough* and thank you to everyone else who did your like a second family *cough*)
  • Like 1

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

-Support 

You are a great LCMD but you are just too new to CMD but I'm not saying you are a bad CMD you just lack experience within the branch

• Like 1
  • Dislike 2

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

On 1/30/2022 at 3:32 PM, Mr.Meeseeks 123 said:

-Support 

You are a great LCMD but you are just too new to CMD but I'm not saying you are a bad CMD you just lack experience within the branch

I would +Support a RM promo

• Like 1

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium

• 2 weeks later...

Application Accepted

Thank you for showing your interest in Research Command!
We have decided to accept your application into Senior Command. Please contact a member of Research HCMD as soon as possible.

Welcome to Senior Command! We're glad to begin working with you.

• Star locked this topic