Warning Appeal - shugokirep70 Homophobia warn appeal

shugokirep70

Warning Appeal - shugokirep70

Your In-game Name: shugokirep70

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:637831767

The admin's name in-game: Ignis Pure

What warning did you receive:rdmx3 and homophobia 

When did you receive this warning: during a sit for rdm i procliamed i was called a trash fag ignis disconnected pure took over they both missunderstood a comment i made saying 'dont expect to not get shanked being a homo" which they thought i was saying for being a homosexual which i meant being a homophobic im gay myself.
ignis and pure both said to make a warn appeal

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning:

Why do you think this warn was false: i aws called a trash fag via vc ignis missunder stood this thinking i was calling the guy who called me it a trash fag he then disconnected from the server ( ignis) and pure took over i spoke to both of them and they said it was false and i need to make a warn appeal
( the guy who called me a fag was auto banned not even and hour later )

Evidence the warning is false: confirmed by ignis and when i made a staff report against pure about the warn he also confirmed it to be false

6 minutes ago, shugokirep70 said:

ignis and pure both said to make a warn appeal

+Support

Admins told him to make a warn appeal. 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+support

Seems reasonable, editing the warn to remove the homophobia would be good enough to resolve the situation

• Thanks 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

+Support but dear god stop saying it when explaining a situation. This is what caused the issue in the first place and it’s just going to cause more trouble for you in the future. Form the habit of describing the word without saying it.

• Thanks 1

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

4 hours ago, Nydekore said:

+Support but dear god stop saying it when explaining a situation. This is what caused the issue in the first place and it’s just going to cause more trouble for you in the future. Form the habit of describing the word without saying it.

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||