Priority Hostage Situations - Denied

Berkoham

What you want to see? - A priority system for hostage situations

(A higher priority TAC unit  can give perms for a lower priority TAC unit to lead)

Hostage situations

1. HRT
  2. SWAT
  3. SRT, SCO19, CERT

Why should we add it? - Because in the server all TAC's can take charge in hostage situation. It can be fine but it get's more failure when HRT is online but still SRT is leading the hostage situations.

What are the advantages of having this? - Because it would give more RP to the server and for example SCO19 taking hostage situations when 3 HRT is online. Also HRT's entire department is wrapped around hostage situations. But it other TAC department takes the hostage situations. It just becomes useless to play HRT because you are basically just a assistant TAC.

Who is it mainly for? - TAC/Assistant TAC

Links to any content -  N/A

FBI AD Reserve HRT CPT Reserve Moderator

😎Floppa Forever 😎
961962492_Smallflop.jpg.39516e43ed60da6143606982f0fd2237.jpg

57 minutes ago, Lime King said:

HRT is assistant tac.  Regardless of the name.
AS much as this would make since with how the units work IRL, I doubt this will be allowed/added.
So +Support but I understand why it wouldn't be allowed

i agree it would be a cool feature but i can see why they wouldn't want to add it because to be in hrt you have to be a gold + . which would make it seem like features are locked behind a pay wall 

SYP  USMS SAC | BH Co-Lead | HRT OSC|  FBI SNR SA

+Support Other GL servers do this such as DT gets to take over protection on naval assets. IF at least when I was IF could do negoations , Nova took over army assests, IC did something special that they took piriorty in and Havoc (EOD/ENG) takes over bombs and stuff.  
This would also add reasons to join certain units other than just oh they look cool or oh they have more armor or oh this that or the other thing. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+support I feel like HRT could be negotiations priority but not push in if that makes sense. We could be "negotiations certified" like how in real life FBI would take negotiations of a bank while tac teams stack and prepare for entry

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support

Balloon took the words out of my mouth XD.
HRT Should be in command during any hostage situation, but only for negotiating. Once those are complete, then I think HRT & the tac teams should push in.
HRT is supposed to be trained to handle hostages so I've never really understood why we always kicked them to the side to let "TAC" units handle them.
Doing it this way though, doesn't put a TAC team behind a paywall, it mainly puts a hostage negotiator behind one but that would only be when HRT is active.

+/-Support

+Support - Makes sense and more purpose for HRT to rescue Hostages in different situations to get the hostages out, of the purpose in their name

But.....

-Support - This can cause issues if TAC is already on scene negotiating for the hostage and having to pull out mid negotiations for HRT to take over negotiations despite HRT is a Assistant TAC Unit as well as if HRT are on scene to negotiate for the hostage, the Hostage taker will usually demand another Negotiator if they didn't want someone who's negotiating as HRT etc

Edited by Ecott

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 1/23/2022 at 9:41 AM, Lime King said:

HRT is assistant tac.  Regardless of the name.
AS much as this would make since with how the units work IRL, I doubt this will be allowed/added.
So +Support but I understand why it wouldn't be allowed