Racc/BE3's TI-23 Application

99 dead raccoons

Should BE3 be made Unit TI-23 Squad Lead?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should BE3 be made Unit TI-23 Squad Lead?

• Yes (+support, please state why)
    • No (-support, please state why)

[In-Game Name]

Racc

[Call-sign]

BE3

[Rank]

1LT

[Which lore squad member are you applying for]

F16, Squad Leader

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]

I believe I deserve this position because of the initiative I am willing to take in almost any scenario. Even as a fairly recent member of DT, within the first week of my transfer I had already held the position of ground command during a Mega Event off-map, taken a primary role in commanding the troopers of the ISD. I believe I have strong leadership skills that I am always willing to put to the test. I am also a committed member to the regiment, always willing to host trainings and missions whenever available to do so. I have leadership experience as well prior to DT, being a CPT in the Medical Corps (and vice lead of my respective sub-regiment), I am not a stranger to the duties and responsibilities expected of a leader. I would be willing to commit my time and effort to making sure that this squadron would be running at their peak, and help bolster the idea that DT is the best of the best, and capitalize on the idea that TI-23 are the elite of the already elite regiment. I believe this position, especially since this is the inaugural formation of the squadron, needs someone who is willing to work closely with Command, as well as be able to independently work and critically think on their own, as well as make decisions for the squadron on a whim. I believe my abilities to critically think and process information quickly whilst under pressure, as well as my openness to suggestions and criticism, will help me do this position justice, and really showcase the full potential of this squadron, if given the privilege to lead it.

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23] 

I want to be a part of TI-23 to show exactly why DT are considered the best of the best. This regiment had welcomed me with open arms as a transfer, and I would like to return that with putting all my effort into the pioneering of this new squadron, setting an example and precedent for what future members of TI-23 will be held to. I also thoroughly enjoy RP experiences, and I believe having a tight-knit group that is consistently working together within their own specialties will open up the doors for so many more opportunities for the RP involved within DT. I believe being able to experience this first-hand would strongly encourage me to perform at my maximum potential, which overall would be helping me grow as a leader, and as a person as well.  

[What does Unit TI-23 do]

TI-23 specializes in all aspects of Death Trooper operations, which include but are not limited to VIP protection, Assassinations, Interrogations, and Data Extractions. TI-23 takes these to the next level however, in which I believe they will perform some of these operations with the odds completely against them. They are to be a coherent unit that works in unison with each serving their own purpose and contributing their piece to the squadron. The goal of the leader in which I am applying for would be to manage the squad and make sure that they all perform their duties in order to maximize the efficiency of the unit as a whole. This would allow for the squadron to perform their duties, responsibilities, and tasks assigned to them with no faults. They are to set an example for other DT what it means to be apart of the elite, and help the regiment grow in its coherence while working together, and overall assist the regiment in increasing its efficiency in combat, as well as in various RP scenarios.

[How active can you be]

I can be active for anywhere between 4-6 hours daily, usually lying between the hours of 12pm-12am EST. 

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system]

Yes, I understand completely. 

Major + Support

- Is a officer and has proven he is worthy to be a leader

- Would be a good fit for a lore character

- Great App

- Overall great guy

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

17 hours ago, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support

- Great App

- Overall great guy

Give this guy the rank!

Imperial RP: | Ex DT MAJ AR5 / DT SCO | Ex Imperial RP Sr. Admin |

Military RP: | Ex Brigadier General Of The Russian Airforce | Ex RUMP Solider

ezgif-2-b4b8f638f1b9.gif.afa2dedbc8295a329c0829e6db4dc76d.gif

18 hours ago, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support

- Great App

- Overall great guy

Current: Omega Squad Lead 1309 "Niner"

spacer.png

On 1/18/2022 at 12:30 PM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support

- Great App

- Overall great guy

Deserve it!

Current: 69th PRFS SFC BOOMER
FORMER: ADMIRAL FIRMUS PIETT / CMO

On 1/18/2022 at 8:30 PM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support

- Great App

- Overall great guy

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 1/18/2022 at 3:30 PM, Banana Toast said:

Major + Support

- Great App

- Overall great guy

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member