What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly): approximately 2020

What date did you make your forums account?: August 30, 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?: 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc): Silver

Are you a staff member in another community?: No

Have you read the staff handbook?: Yes

Timezone: EST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):

I believe I deserve the rank because I care about the community, and have a passion for fairness and good roleplay. SCP RP is easily the best GMod server I've played on, and if I could participate in the moderation and keeping of fairness and "above board" roleplay, I feel like it would greatly benefit my and the servers experience. The current moderation team does an excellent job of keeping the server a fun and unique place, but I also feel that I would make a great addition to the team. I work from home, so weekday moderation would not be an issue, and my attention to detail would only further serve me in a role like this. I have always wanted to staff on a community server that I enjoyed, but I've never enjoyed a server enough to attempt to apply until I played a decent amount here on GamingLight SCPRP.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

Gag the player and tell the player they need to listen to what im saying. Continue to explain that Mass RDMing ruins the experience for other players on the server, and if they want to do that, this isnt the server to do it on. Ungag them and give them a warn if its their first offense.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

Gag all five players, and leave the initial reporter ungagged. Allow the initial reporter to state their reason for report, and their role in the situation. Then proceed to go down the line one at a time and hear what each has to say. Check chat logs for any relevant messages regarding the sit. Make decisions on how to carry out punishments (if needed) based on the testimonies of those involved

Edited by JussaPeak
Added poll, fixed discord tag

-Support 

On the contrary to Kevlar I disagree with some scenario questions.

This is your FIRST post in approximately 1-2 years.

Do not know you at all. 

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 hour ago, Kevlar_ said:

+Support

Great application, grammar, and good answers to scenario questions.

Agreed, but I have never seen you or talked to you so unable to really give my opinion. I also agree with Some weeb about the very low forums activity and your posts being so long ago. 

• Thanks 1

oofwill2.png

5 minutes ago, oofWill said:

Agreed, but I have never seen you or talked to you so unable to really give my opinion. I also agree with Some weeb about the very low forums activity and your posts being so long ago. 

Understandable. This is probably going to end up being a common theme, and I'll most likely have to try again after a while of using the forums more.

Regardless, thanks for the feedback

24 minutes ago, JussaPeak said:

What could I tweak in my scenario's?

Apologies, so when handling someone being hostile verbally I would say give them some warnings rather then gag them straight off. This way you ensure that you are doing you best to make a productive sit.

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

17 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Apologies, so when handling someone being hostile verbally I would say give them some warnings rather then gag them straight off. This way you ensure that you are doing you best to make a productive sit.

Definitely right on that, they need to know that won't be tolerated. My brain took this as after warning them on the general disrespect/toxicity, but I should have been clearer.

-Support

It seems you just got back here, take a little bit to refamiliarize yourself with the server first. There's no rush to getting on the staff team and I don't think you're quite ready yet.

If I'm mistaken about you just getting back please correct me. 

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

-Support
I hate to stack onto this but I also do not know who you are.

Application is a bit lack-luster. Wish it had some more depth into the questions specifically. 

I'm not going to mention your forum account activity because it would be hypocritical but it should definitely be brought up.

Overall I think you should definitely get more acquainted with the server and the forums, make a name for yourself and make another application if this one's denied. I would definitely like to know you  more and see you around on the server!

Edited by Harrisonwilson1207

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

7 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

It seems you just got back here, take a little bit to refamiliarize yourself with the server first. There's no rush to getting on the staff team and I don't think you're quite ready yet.

Yes, about a week and a half ago. I really enjoyed my time when I used to play, and am really enjoying it again so I figured why not try, but you're right, I should definitely settle in more. Do you think the event team would be a better first step in terms of getting involved beyond RPing?

7 hours ago, Harrisonwilson1207 said:

-Support
I hate to stack onto this but I also do not know who you are.

Application is a bit lack-luster. Wish it had some more depth into the questions specifically. 

I'm not going to mention your forum account activity because it would be hypocritical but it should definitely be brought up.

Overall I think you should definitely get more acquainted with the server and the forums, make a name for yourself and make another application if this one's denied. I would definitely like to know you  more and see you around on the server!

Need to spend more time on the Server.

- Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL] 

18 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

On 1/10/2022 at 8:13 PM, Some Weeb said:

-Support 

On the contrary to Kevlar I disagree with some scenario questions.

This is your FIRST post in approximately 1-2 years.

Do not know you at all. 

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg