General Suggestion - Give the pro pickaxe x2 XP - Denied

DooM Guy

What are you suggesting? - For the pro pick axe to give double the amount of XP for mining.

How would this change better the server? - Getting XP for mining takes a very very very long time especially when you get to the higher levels. It's pretty tedious to have to click wood 15,000 times (literally) Why specifically pro pick??? I have no idea, if were up to me I'd say change mining to give you double but it seems more reasonable for pro pick users to get more than just a few more mats every time you click something. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - Nah unless you consider being a high level bad ig? Which I wouldn't know how?

Who would this change mostly benefit? - People who mine but mostly D-Class

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

2 minutes ago, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT

seems cool to me

Plz 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 3 weeks later...