1. 1. Should this be added?

• Yes, Please state why.
    • No, Please state why.

Battalion Name:
Inferno Squadron

Job/Class Name: [NEW]
Inferno Intelligence Officer

Model Path: 
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2218232334&searchtext=Inferno+Squad 
Requires(https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1133511197)
Backup(models/crewman/inferno_squad_crewman.mdl)

loadout:
tfa_dt12
rw_sw_cr2c
weapon_cuff_elastic
tfa_nmrih_cleaver
tfa_nmrih_lpipe
cross_arms_infront_swep
cross_arms_swep
rw_sw_bino_dark
zeus_smokegranade
keys
dradio

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?):
Yes these guns are based of that of a Naval's loadout as well as an IF's loadout. The melee weapons will be heavily regulated and are solely for interrogation, other use will be punished.

Health: 500
Armor: 100

Reason for health/Armor changes:
Health and Armor is based of default IF stats and naval stats put together

Description (Optional): N/A

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?:
Yes these changes will allow inferno squadron members to choose an RP intensive side or a more combat intensive side allowing people to fall into a category they enjoy. Secondly I feel this will help with engagements with naval.

Note: this is not a "Naval officer" Job this will focus heavily on the RP side of IF as well as performing investigations on individuals.

Edited by TheRiceMan

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

+Support

I'm all for it considering it'll give inferno more activities to do during passive rp & when no events or missions are going on. It'll also attract more members to the battalion as a potential aswell!

Edited by 0din

Resigned Grand Moff Tarkin | Retired Army General | Former Senior Commander of Death Troopers |

ezgif-1-a19ba8d457.gif.fd1399337b84ca8bd2d8bc2d6e7307c1.gif

+Support

-Could save IF before going completely  
-Would make more  sense due to the fact That IF is apart of Navy
-Could make If more interesting for new People

Also for some People Its Perfect because some People Can't decide Between Navy or IF and The decision would Be a lot easier

Edited by Neptune

2 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

I'm all for it considering it'll give inferno more activities to do during passive rp & when no events or missions are going on. It'll also attract more members to the battalion as a potential aswell!

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

6 hours ago, Neptune said:

+Support

Also for some People Its Perfect because some People Can't decide Between Navy or IF and The decision would Be a lot easier

I personally think it would be a weird job what if you just have all IF use that backup model and they take off their gear for when they are doing rp on defcon 5

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

6 hours ago, Neptune said:

+Support

This makes me wants to Join IF 😲...

ImperialRP SMT & Head Admin

Former Marshal Commander

7 hours ago, Neptune said:

+Support

33 minutes ago, Rux said:

This makes me wants to Join IF 😲...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

9 hours ago, 0din said:

+Support

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

+Support 

This was something I tried to add long time ago glad it’s finally coming together 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

On 1/4/2022 at 6:02 AM, 0din said:

+Support

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

On 1/4/2022 at 9:21 AM, Neptune said:

+Support

The battalion is in real need of a sub battalion like this and it might get us more connected with other regiments!

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your suggestion! Please allow up to a week for this suggestion to be successfully implemented into the server.

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*

• Gaminglight Love 1

hotshot manager.png

• 4 weeks later...