Jaeger's Officer Application

Jaeger.

Should I Be a Officer?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. I'm I Ready to become an Officer in STs?

• Yes (State Why)
    • No (State Why)

1. What's your ingame name?:

Jaeger

2. Whats your steam id?:

STEAM_0:1:553847139

3. Did you read the ST Sop?:

Yes

4. How long have you been on the server:

27 Weeks

5. How many warns do you have?:

4 Warns 

6. Why do you want to be a 2LT:

I Wish to Become an Officer with STs to help with the Activities that happens, such as Training, Trigger Discipline, Formation & Simulations like PVE or PVP between STs or other branches to make sure STs have strong relations with other branches and hopefully make it easier work with the other regiment in future events, Overall making sure New STs are having the best Experience possible learning that the server isn't that bad and is fun since most new STs come on to Minge but end up learning it a fun experience and stop mingeing lastly making sure they wish to Stay within STs or help them find another good starter regiment to join.

7. What Timezone are you?:

GMT

8. How well do you command this Regiment?: 

I Believe I Can Perform well within this Regiment since with my Prior experience with being past ST Command & also being past High Command, so I Would hope I would be able to command people, due to my attitude fitting in with New STs making sure they are enjoying playing on the server and hopefully enjoying STs and wishing to stay. Lastly would be able to perform well within my Sub-battalion I am the former Scout Lead back from 2020 November. 

9. What makes you stand out from other applicants?: 

What makes me stand out from other Applicants are my past experiences with being Command in STs, RG, IQ & Purge, I've also been CPT+ in Havoc, Shock, and 501st. I'm on during the Morning since my time zone is GMT and will stay on until primetime on the server, Lastly I Will Perform Training & Simulations when we have a good amount STs on making sure they are not bored and have a fun time overall.

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

10 minutes ago, bop said:

+Support

+Was prior Grand inquisitor!

-Furry
-British

+SUPPORT BRITISH**

Edited by SAINTY.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

9 hours ago, bop said:

+Support

+Was prior Grand inquisitor!

-Furry
-British

This guy is good for the position and I stand for Bop's statement!

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander