Stabby's Jugg Application

TheHumanPiano

1. What is your in-game name?: Stabby

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:517959868

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 8 weeks and about 1 day

5. Current level: 92

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 11, if im not on its bc of medical reasons or school stuff

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: No

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: DoRS Sixx & COL Assassin

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS):  

The reason why I think I deserve access to the Security Juggernaut Job is it would expand on the amount of things I can do for security ( Front line defense from mass riots and Chaos Insurgency and sarkic raids on the foundation ) my activity is very high, I believe juggernaut has a much better ability to control D-block then other security jobs, I am very accurate with all guns; I rarely if ever hit any of my fellow officers. as well as RP related things. I have proven myself time and time again that I am capable and mature enough to use the job without " Abusing " it. I would also like to assume that I have earned enough respect and trust from members of command to be trusted on the job other wise I would not be making this application nor be sergeant major. I understand the rules and small limitations that the job has as listed in the SOP and I believe I can follow them without any issues. Also this job has done nothing but collect dust since I joined security, I want to be able to use it and help it improve as part of my goals for when I join CMD (Hopefully soon).

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?:  

I would use the Tec-9 as it is the most accurate.

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

+support
He also does his best when he's on his warden job, doesn't minge that much and has a solid Jugg app.

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

On 12/24/2021 at 2:26 AM, xX_Assassin_Xx said:

+support
He also does his best when he's on his warden job, doesn't minge that much and has a solid Jugg app.

+Support

+Nice Guy.
+Solid NCO.
+Active.
+No Complains About Him.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 12/25/2021 at 8:15 PM, Avalon Levi said:

+Support

+Nice Guy.
+Solid NCO.
+Active.
+No Complains About Him.

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Accepted!

Thank you for your application and interest in Security Juggernaut. You are now able to join the Security Juggernaut job! Please refer to #security-requesting-tags in Discord, and request tags for Security Juggernaut.

MTF Epsilon-11 Colonel | farmer glennG-FUEL Fiend

Former Security DHOS

"I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and have worms.”

― Michael Scott

• Star locked this topic