6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Colt

What is your steam name?: Scorp

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:0:613520485

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Scorp#9350

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Partly, Command deals with mingy enlisted and it needs you to view the situation like staff do with sits.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late June

What date did you make your forums account? July 9

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 0

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) User / Event Team

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I want to become staff so I could help with the server alot more, Event team has allowed me to provide more RP and fun to the server but I would also like to help in the background and help players with their problems and stop people from completely ruining RP by RDMing and such.
There aren't many staff on in the early hours and that leaves people with sits up for a long time waiting for a staff member to get on, in GMT I'm on in those hours mostly and as Event Team I see the currently active sits and I see some sits that stay up there for over 20 minutes and sometimes it's just like a femur for 106 or even a big case like someone MRDMing.

As staff I could take these sits and help them with their issues, I would like to help out as much as I can on the server. I read the Motd through quite alot and know many of the rules of it that people might skip out on. I'll try my best to keep up all of these rules and enforce them as well as I can, I'm active on the server and also now getting more active on the forums too. I hope you accept my application so I can help the server more than I can right now.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

I would ask them to stop it and to let me explain why they were brought, if they didn't stop I would gag them and then explain why they were brought and why I gagged them. I would then gather the information from logs, get the statement from the other player and then ungag the person and ask for their statement, if they kept shouting and cursing I would issue a formal warning and request a 5 day ban from a Admin+

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would go about it normally, informing them of why they were brought into the sit, telling them their punishment, and then punish them, I'd also tell them that if they kept breaking the rules like they did then they would receive the more severe punishments. 

Edited by Other Colt
Put Moderator+ instead of Admin+ in Q1 end so corrected it.

15 minutes ago, Other Colt said:

request a 5 day ban from a Moderator+.

+Support Ik u would do a GREAT job on the staff team 

but the thing is it’s admin+ who can ban not mod+ u can issue a warning just not a ban as a mod or senmod 

all that I’m suggesting is to go over the staff app a couple times and you’ll be good 

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support 

Great Guy, Active, Deserves it.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

On 12/7/2021 at 6:16 AM, Sixx said:

+Support 

Great Guy, Active, Deserves it.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 12/18/2021 at 4:31 AM, brmander said:

+support

For as long as I've know this guy and have had only great no bad interactions

Wait the manager is applying for moderator? Lets goo

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png