Conflicting CC models

Some Weeb

There are 2 opposing models (branch wise on this server) those are Lone Wolf and MTF RHO Shaman. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2668742773

I would like to state that there has been multiple inactions involving this CC's. 

1. It has been reported in the past (2x) now. 

2. There has been consistent neglect and abuse from the owners using it to trick foundation purposely attempting to get people to shoot at them

3. Disregarding warnings from myself, the owner of Lone Wolf to cease activities.

4. Toxicity being thrown towards myself for taking action after multiple violations of the CC rules. 

Edited by Some Weeb
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 3

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Why did you wait over a year to make another post? 

29 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

Disregarding warnings from myself, the owner of Lone Wolf to cease activities.

Send me those 

30 minutes ago, Some Weeb said:

4. Toxicity being thrown towards myself for taking action after multiple violations of the CC rules.

From who, send me those

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

Time to do the unthinkable @Some Weeb. Imma ping the lax. @Snarlaxthis still needs to be fixed. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Would appreciate it if we could have the model swapped out for this one, which is currently on the server and used by another Foundation Custom Job: models/nikout/dishonored/assassin1.mdl

If not that’s totally understandable appreciate y’all for getting this solved. I’ve been getting reports of people on my job messing around anyway so hopefully this stops that all without me needing remove anyone from it.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

3 minutes ago, BadAim said:

Would appreciate it if we could have the model swapped out for this one, which is currently on the server and used by another Foundation Custom Job: models/nikout/dishonored/assassin1.mdl

If not that’s totally understandable appreciate y’all for getting this solved. I’ve been getting reports of people on my job messing around anyway so hopefully this stops that all without me needing remove anyone from it.

Snar will contact you for this and most likely will have you either just DM him the model or make a post in the cc section. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 hour ago, BadAim said:

Why did you wait over a year to make another post? 

Send me those 

From who, send me those

The reason I waited a year is because I asked via TeamSpeak a few times also I was trying to not rush the situation I tried to give time for things to happen.

The warnings have been given multiple times I cant really "Give" them to you.

As for the toxicity there is no 1 person and to add onto that the SS of the incidents  got purged. 

I am very happy though that you have found a model that you liked this was not done to be a dick but done because I was not cooperated with, mainly by those on your CC. I hope you find a model you like and your able to get this done. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

The reason I waited a year is because I asked via TeamSpeak a few times also I was trying to not rush the situation I tried to give time for things to happen.

The warnings have been given multiple times I cant really "Give" them to you.

As for the toxicity there is no 1 person and to add onto that the SS of the incidents  got purged. 

I am very happy though that you have found a model that you liked this was not done to be a dick but done because I was not cooperated with, mainly by those on your CC. I hope you find a model you like and your able to get this done. 

😕

Retired CMDR of Epsilon-11    D-Class Main/CI gang/RHO 36 Detective     

~You say stop it, I say Gh0pit~

1 hour ago, Igneous said:

Why can't we just change the lone wolf model?

(Please ping me/quote me when you respond)

I mean there is no concrete reason besides the fact that we had it first and it's a cool model that often attracts new people into joining it. 

I mean I kinda am not in the mood for model fishing again mainly cause you can get 2 things 1. A model that's really good 2. A model with a semi truck as a hit box

No against changing it though hmu if that's the case

@Igneousawaiting update

@Igneousawaiting update