johnny report- Accepted

beansbutbeans

Your in game name:bean

The player's in game name:BWA Johnny

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:602148432

What did the player do: rammed gov vehicle on purpose which is copbait in a  active situation

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/71762900/d1337vjV9DFt?invite=cr-MSwxOEUsMjI3Mzc0NDEs 

What do you believe should happen to the player: a warn it is very clear

Any extra information: kitty video not mine-reason for edit more info 

Edited by beansbutbeans

Beans UMC LVL 8 

Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX

He was driving fast past 2 cop cars which he was not hitting the cop cars on purpose. and was more to the left and not more to the right indicating he was not aiming for your car 
You also then shot at him instead of calling staff right away so why even shoot and not just report? 
also, the cop behind you pulled out in front of him LOL even if he has caution Hes only cautioned to past the left of you and he can't do that when Hes speeding and a cop pulls in front of him and he can't stop the car when you shoot at him because you are trying to kill said player making it a RP 
So, i don't understand how its cop baiting maybe do a better traffic stop at a safer place where people who are criminals speeding don't hit a cop pulling out...

-Support

Edited by Lite
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Don't see how this is cop bait lol, I was passing and he started pulling out and I hit him, then they shot at me. That vehicle is an instant code red lol. He shot at me so i came back and hit em on purpose that time for shooting at me for an accident.

This clip is also weeks old lol

Also there's two clips, the one thats linked and the one that shows in the report. First one shows exactly what happened

Edited by JohnnyBoi

+Support
There was not intension to slow down for 2 vehicles that had ELS light in the road
Shouldn't be slamming into vehicles and speeding past cops like that

Edited by ICE
  • Like 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

9 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support
There was not intension to slow down for 2 vehicles that had ELS light in the road

+support

Edited by Alijah
  • Like 1

thats crazy

• Head Admin

+Support

Clear and blatant cop bait. I know the breaking and overall handling on the Gurkha is shit, but there is no attempt from what I could see to slow down or avoid the police vehicles. Not to mention, but both emergency vehicles had their ELS enabled, so there's near no chance for someone to miss seeing them.

Edited by Will

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

16 minutes ago, ICE said:

+Support

+Support Valid Reasons Above
 @Kitty. Please add your side as well as send me your playlist

Edited by balloonhail4979
  • Like 1

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

22 minutes ago, Lite said:

He was driving fast past 2 cop cars which he was not hitting the cop cars on purpose. and was more to the left and not more to the right indicating he was not aiming for your car 
You also then shot at him instead of calling staff right away so why even shoot and not just report? 
also, the cop behind you pulled out in front of him LOL even if he has caution Hes only cautioned to past the left of you and he can't do that when Hes speeding and a cop pulls in front of him and he can't stop the car when you shoot at him because you are trying to kill said player making it a RP 
So, i don't understand how its cop baiting maybe do a better traffic stop at a safer place where people who are criminals speeding don't hit a cop pulling out...

-Support

That is Why i Think -Support

32 minutes ago, JohnnyBoi said:

Don't see how this is cop bait lol, I was passing and he started pulling out and I hit him, then they shot at me. That vehicle is an instant code red lol. He shot at me so i came back and hit em on purpose that time for shooting at me for an accident.

This clip is also weeks old lol

Also there's two clips, the one thats linked and the one that shows in the report. First one shows exactly what happened

Doesn't matter how old the clip is it's still a player report that SMT is going to review

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 9/30/2021 at 1:30 PM, Snarlax said:

I need a model path

4 minutes ago, Pillow said:

+Support

Its obvious he meant to do that,  there is plenty of room to get through and he just so happens to choose the one where it causes the most damage. Pretty sure this is a CC car and it should be removed from his CC

Lol why is it all umc members responding to this post? And removed from the CC? Because a cop should be doing a traffic stop down the street where it is safer I don’t understand stand y’all’s point of view I feel like your telling other players to + support this and it happens to be the entire umc squad which I find crazy 

1 hour ago, Will said:

+Support

Clear and blatant cop bait. I know the breaking and overall handling on the Gurkha is shit, but there is no attempt from what I could see to slow down or avoid the police vehicles. Not to mention, but both emergency vehicles had their ELS enabled, so there's near no chance for someone to miss seeing them.

• Head Admin

Forum Diplomat Message

Please keep all responses on this thread to either a +Support or -Support with
any reasons to go along with them. Argumentative comments on the thread have been removed,
and further behavior may result in the thread being locked for SMT review.

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

-support as i drive this car alot it goes out of  control at some speed    you can't just automatically think things is on purpose   i have legit lost control of it on certain speeds to where it turns like crazy  also the video is like over a week ago that should make it Irrelevant because one how do you know he hasn't gotton a verbal for it also why didn't you report this the day of the  video  to staff this report just makes 0 sense to me  and i think its all about related hostile acts of UMC Targeting BWA   and something what is truely petty 

Edited by Waifu Mewy

febc990adfc212b4762e1f932a6f635d.png.88381d2558bf63a88f91fe11780d5b04.png

1 hour ago, Pillow said:

+Support

Its obvious he meant to do that,  there is plenty of room to get through and he just so happens to choose the one where it causes the most damage. Pretty sure this is a CC car and it should be removed from his CC

With the way I have seen these vehicles drive, when they go to stop the rear end raises ever so slightly. This was not shown in the clip and therefore was just blatant copbait. +support.

Edited by NicciThicc

Current

Chief of Police || Police RP Super Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || CERT Commander || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Sargeant First Class || DF CPL

4 hours ago, Pillow said:

+Support

@Pillow how can you say a car that he paid for to be added to his CC a car he probably paid over 100 dollars for be removed I mean your not In any position to say that just over a small incident like this

Changing mine to a +Support after seeing kitty’s Side

Edited by King
  • Dislike 1

hrgh.png.10942ea4bb3b187095d78fb9bfaee34a.png

+Support
-in the linked clip from Kitty you can CLEARLY SEE him driving FULL SPEED into the back of the car for no reason. 
-Sure driving in GMOD can be bad but that does not excuse his failure to brake or slow down in any way shape or form
-Take responsibility and slow down when you see gov cars  

Retired FBI Director|$2,000Donator gang|UMC LVL 4

8 hours ago, Will said:

+Support

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

6 hours ago, Lime King said:

+Support
-in the linked clip from Kitty you can CLEARLY SEE him driving FULL SPEED into the back of the car for no reason. 
-Sure driving in GMOD can be bad but that does not excuse his failure to brake or slow down in any way shape or form
-Take responsibility and slow down when you see gov cars  

spacer.png                                                                

Former SCO19 Chief Inspector Sergeant Major