Pure's Ban Appeal

Pure

+ support

Throughout my time knowing Pure he has been a good guy, he never breaks rules and ensures other people follow him. Like what Pillercat said, Pure has no warns/Bans and the only things that show in punishment logs are for inactivity. This was an mistake that he owned up too and I believe he should be forgiven, just the ban in the first place and having to deal with the process of having to appeal the ban is more then enough of a punishment for a mistake such as this. 

Former: O5-10 "The Mad General" / SCP-RP Head Admin / CI 2LT / Security CPT

7 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Well, normally I'm one of the first to -Support these types of ban appeals, BUT this won't be the case this time and this is why:

1. In the month's that I've gotten to know Pure, I've learned that doing something like this is simply not part of his character. He follows the rules and is always very respectful to others and easy to be around. There's no reason on why he would suddenly make a racist comment out of the blue.

2. For us Americans, it's Thanksgiving and a big part of that is having family over. I'm sure a good portion of you reading this knows what it's like to have all your aunts, uncles, cousins, etc all over at your place and I think we all know that they want to play with your stuff. In this case, I believe Pure when he says that his cousin did it because on Thanksgiving, it makes sense.

3. Let's look at Pure's warn/ban history:

https://gaminglight.com/bans/player/76561199023793586

You will see absolutely no other warns or bans. Additionally, the ONLY punishments that I was able to find on the punishment roster were from 3-4 months ago. One was a removal from CI military for failing the recruit trial period (inactivity) in August and one was for inactivity in Nu-7 on the first of July. It's safe to say that this guy doesn't cause trouble.

4. Pure has an open staff app. It makes no sense for someone with a perfect record to suddenly do a U-Turn and be stupid enough to make a racist comment in chat. Not to mention, Pure knows that if you say something racist in chat that it will lead to an instant ban. If he decided to break the rules, why would he do something that would 100% ban him the second he did it? That sounds like someone else that doesn't know our system went on and decided to be stupid.

+Support for the removal of the ban.

Additional +Support for a bonk on the head for letting his cousin touch his stuff.

Pure is my boi, i know that he wouldnt just suddenly reverse his entire reputation
+Support for removal
+MASSIVE Support for his cousin losing his fingers

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy

13 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Well, normally I'm one of the first to -Support these types of ban appeals, BUT this won't be the case this time and this is why:

1. In the month's that I've gotten to know Pure, I've learned that doing something like this is simply not part of his character. He follows the rules and is always very respectful to others and easy to be around. There's no reason on why he would suddenly make a racist comment out of the blue.

2. For us Americans, it's Thanksgiving and a big part of that is having family over. I'm sure a good portion of you reading this knows what it's like to have all your aunts, uncles, cousins, etc all over at your place and I think we all know that they want to play with your stuff. In this case, I believe Pure when he says that his cousin did it because on Thanksgiving, it makes sense.

You will see absolutely no other warns or bans. Additionally, the ONLY punishments that I was able to find on the punishment roster were from 3-4 months ago. One was a removal from CI military for failing the recruit trial period (inactivity) in August and one was for inactivity in Nu-7 on the first of July. It's safe to say that this guy doesn't cause trouble.

4. Pure has an open staff app. It makes no sense for someone with a perfect record to suddenly do a U-Turn and be stupid enough to make a racist comment in chat. Not to mention, Pure knows that if you say something racist in chat that it will lead to an instant ban. If he decided to break the rules, why would he do something that would 100% ban him the second he did it? That sounds like someone else that doesn't know our system went on and decided to be stupid.

Additional +Support for a bonk on the head for letting his cousin touch his stuff.

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

15 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

21 hours ago, Pillercat said:

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

21 hours ago, Sixx said:

I hate to be that guy however your still responsible for what takes place on your machine.

So your saying that if I'm playing gaminglight and my sister so happens to lean over and type the N-word in crash chat I'm going to banned!?!?!? 🥶😳

Edited by Jack (utility one)

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:12 AM, Pillercat said:

+Support, I know Pure wouldn't do this for 2 reasons 1. Hes not racist, 2. He played the sever long enough to get away with it if he did.

On 11/25/2021 at 9:12 AM, Pillercat said:

🙂

• Dang locked this topic