Genbu's Resignation

Genbu

Going to keep it 100% with all you I don't know what the fuck to say here but i will give it my best shot I hade a great time in naval made alot of friends meet a bunch of great people. Reason why i am going into reserves Life hard simple as that i feel like i have needed to focus on IRL matters more and today was the today the Grim Reaper got me.

Proteus- Keep up the good working being a SD (Everyone Salute The Security Director)

Psyche- Be more active (Joke: We know your Active Buddy and get some more GO's)

Mando- Wonderful work with SF i know you can get them alive and well

Warproof- You better become the next SSO and replace me

Astro- give Proteus a hand because i won't be able to hold his hand anymore

Bongo,Tusk- You both going to far i see both of you working your asses off (Tusk don't be grabbing any asses now)

Kitchan,Josef - Both of you have so much greatness and i hope to see both of you unlock it and become the good Low Command Members i know you can be

ZO0 (Man) - Its been one hell of a ride and your DT are Wonderful

(RL2) Pheonix- From a alittle naval to a DT VCMDR I am so proud (I know you hate me for this :3 XD )

Dos(AX5)- You work your ass off and you got MAJ Congrats

Shout out to DT Officer Corps- You all do fucking great work and i am honored that i will able to work with all of you

Wolf- Welcome Back to Shock

Reddington- The Laughs we Shared and the moments we talked together fun times

Quad- Best Shock had to Offer

Carson,Bon-It was great seeing to Shock Commanders go so far into the ranks

Seaman- Chill friendly Boy

Cheez- Best Kallus (Sorry Not Ostrich)

Pigeon- Thank you for always allowing me to remove people from Roster (Best and Only Admiral Versio)

Odin-Nice Guy Welcome to naval I hope you Enjoy your time like i did in this big Naval family

Crunche- Can't wait to see you as Low Command

Mel- When you becoming Iden Versio

Liken-Big Minge XD (Joke) 

These are all the people i wanted to shoutout and if i failed to mention your name in this it means you weren't important (Joke) no but if i did forget your name i am sorry and if any of you come to me about grammar i give 0 shits

(Edit: Never attended 1 Naval Meeting and got this far proves if you work hard in Naval anything Possible)

Edited by Genbu

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

Salute the Security Director?!?! NO!!

SALUTE THE VICE ADMIRAL!!!!!!!!

i'M SHAKING AND CRYING RN

• Like 1

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

I hope I get to Low Command and make you proud bud. Stay safe from those Tusken Raider aids. I’ll miss chasing you around and yelling “Vice Admiral on deck!” until you told me I was at ease. Best of luck bud. o7.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

4 minutes ago, alaric said:

I hope I get to Low Command and make you proud bud. Stay safe from those Tusken Raider aids. I’ll miss chasing you around and yelling “Vice Admiral on deck!” until you told me I was at ease. Best of luck bud. o7.

You are At Ease *Salute*

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

You were one of my closest friends sad to see u go 

Former: First Naval and SF Merged Marshall FootSniffa     Admin Havoc MAJ     501st MAJ      Naval CAO Commander    Gunnery Officer  IF Lieutenant Squad Lead   Havoc LTCOL  IC CSL CPT 4457 Reaper IC CSVL Maroon/Blu Pyke Enforcer First Ever recruited Purge Fireteam Spectre 1LT

On 11/22/2021 at 3:53 PM, Genbu said:

Going to keep it 100% with all you I don't know what the fuck to say here but i will give it my best shot I hade a great time in naval made alot of friends meet a bunch of great people. Reason why i am going into reserves Life hard simple as that i feel like i have needed to focus on IRL matters more and today was the today the Grim Reaper got me.

Proteus- Keep up the good working being a SD (Everyone Salute The Security Director)

Psyche- Be more active (Joke: We know your Active Buddy and get some more GO's)

Mando- Wonderful work with SF i know you can get them alive and well

Warproof- You better become the next SSO and replace me

Astro- give Proteus a hand because i won't be able to hold his hand anymore

Bongo,Tusk- You both going to far i see both of you working your asses off (Tusk don't be grabbing any asses now)

Kitchan,Josef - Both of you have so much greatness and i hope to see both of you unlock it and become the good Low Command Members i know you can be

ZO0 (Man) - Its been one hell of a ride and your DT are Wonderful

(RL2) Pheonix- From a alittle naval to a DT VCMDR I am so proud (I know you hate me for this :3 XD )

Dos(AX5)- You work your ass off and you got MAJ Congrats

Shout out to DT Officer Corps- You all do fucking great work and i am honored that i will able to work with all of you

Wolf- Welcome Back to Shock

Reddington- The Laughs we Shared and the moments we talked together fun times

Quad- Best Shock had to Offer

Carson,Bon-It was great seeing to Shock Commanders go so far into the ranks

Seaman- Chill friendly Boy

Cheez- Best Kallus (Sorry Not Ostrich)

Pigeon- Thank you for always allowing me to remove people from Roster (Best and Only Admiral Versio)

Odin-Nice Guy Welcome to naval I hope you Enjoy your time like i did in this big Naval family

Crunche- Can't wait to see you as Low Command

Mel- When you becoming Iden Versio

Liken-Big Minge XD (Joke) 

These are all the people i wanted to shoutout and if i failed to mention your name in this it means you weren't important (Joke) no but if i did forget your name i am sorry and if any of you come to me about grammar i give 0 shits

(Edit: Never attended 1 Naval Meeting and got this far proves if you work hard in Naval anything Possible)

Are time in Naval was fun one of the only reason I stuck with Naval was cause of you. It's sad to see you go friend you will have Fleet Brigade Reserves if you ever wish to return 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Genbu
I will become Low Command for you!
Give me time! I will show everyone that I can capable  of becoming a really good Low Command member!! Stay Strong-Stay Happy-Stay True 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF