P erry Snow's Global Resignation

CyberIncParadox

@ -research-
Hello Research!

I hope yall are having a insane Sunday! I'm sorry for the late announcement, however we still have a few things going on!

Starting with;

Todays mass test will be on... 

I don't know. And that's why I'm here writing this. I don't think I can keep living the same looped day over, and over. I love the enlisted, I love the command, I love this server. However, I guess this was kinda just a emotional escape for me, I had just left one of my longest most mentally draining relationships of all time, and I didn't have anyone left to talk to. I joined gaming light on that day expecting to see a gmod server the likes of which existed back in 2014, The worst most vile, absolute most garbage community that you'd ever seen. What I found? Was the best community I've ever seen, and had the pleasure to be a part of. However, One day when I was on research I had a chat with someone, A current Command at the time. About how eventually you lose the spark, and you drag your feet. I didn't believe him, I played for hours and hours, loving every minute of it, Speaking with new people, energized at every moment. However when I hit LR I realized something, That school was starting, And command apps were open. I Applied, And as my current title states, I got in, I loved it, The feeling when I flagged on, The wanting to be the best command, But then it started to hit me, right around my RAM Promotion. I do know what that feeling is, when you lose that spark, The Feeling that you aren't sure if you are still meant to stay here. I learnt that today. I lost my spark. It was with a communication with doggo, and grumpy, that I realized today that spark had been lost for weeks. I barely am on the server playing, and when i am, its me afk in bunks playing Minecraft, I cant fake wanting to play much longer, I cry as I write this knowing that the drip has finally stopped. I am lost, However, I believe it is my time. Its nothing to be scared of. I will still haunt the server, And make fun of current Enlisted and command, just as i do now. Hey, If you do get sad reading this, Remember, Adventure is out there! This is not the end, Just simply a new beginning for me. My life moves and I move with it.

Next up! A few mentions!

Starstep- In the words of a brave researcher during a no guilt submission "Starstep Is inactive", I humbly agree with this researcher, Nah but fr You are a good person, keep it up. *note: Also please what the fuck is wrong with the test log sheet, dear god please fix.

Glados- Imagine being named after a fictional girlboss, Couldn't be me, Id still be that voice if yall want me to

Moonrose- Hold on, ill write this in a minute, lemme brb. 

Light- Well, I can say, I never expected you to get DHOR, Please for the love of all things, Do not get HOR you inactive minge. (jk <3)

Eyelander- Eyelander more like inactive lander!! Gottem!!, Nah but fr, I think you were my favorite command. 

Nydekore- Nydekore, More like Inactive Core!!! (note: Isnt that inactive,)

Grumpysharkan- u r einacitve, how dod u splee l so bbad ,, hosing massest tosdy at 94.3 mam , - Is definetly just a shark at a keyboard. Love you bro.

Watkins- No idea, had a few different interactions with you, not enough to judge you on.

DaddyDBoy- Chill, Kind of a minge, but the good kind. 

Avalon Levi- You genuinely are the best person out there, fit for command for sure. Amazing ideas, Keep up the good work bud. I owe you a party for those 50 trainings still bud.

doggo- Wheres Catto????

MR Meeseeks- You didnt steal that license Plate, Also ill die before Wardens becomes an SF, Use /sf coms, Hope you dont get beat up again,

------Command PTS Line-----
LR Joll/Stanley-
You are by far, the first, and only, RIS unit Main. I will cuff you from hell, And drag you down into it.

Von Braun- My temporary father, Disowned me a few times. Have a good day as head of LR's

adams- Adam is a valuable member of Research to the foundation, and puts in effort. Sure having 350 souls can make some issues, but for the most part he enjoys his time at the foundation

Past Mentions; For people who probably Wont read this, but still deserve to be mentioned.

Shad6w- 
Total loser, Ill haunt your sins for ever loser, Minecraft server is up btw.

Ceese- You absolute moron, Sad to say I miss you beating me to death with a golf club.

Mitchel: You really are. Thanks. Have a good one. No jokes though, you get made fun of enough.

Jummy- Homestuck kinnie stay in the trash, Nah ill miss you, you are free to go.😳

Tomato- Furry, Furry, Furry, Furry. (insert judy hopps gif). Thanks for the cash $$$.

I know I forgot someone, And for those who I did, Id like to say I'm sorry, To be fair writing this is hard, However I know that the relief I will feel when I finally press submit will be worth it, also sorry if this sucks, Im not good with goodbyes.

That's all research! Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Sincerely Yours;
. Snow. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Damn . sad to see u go, i remember when i was just a gensec enlisted and i was helping u with test and u and sleepy would ask "how are u always damaged" it was great im glad to have met an awesome person and wish you good luck on ur journey

• Sad 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

7 minutes ago, Pure said:

Damn . sad to see u go, i remember when i was just a gensec enlisted and i was helping u with test and u and sleepy would ask "how are u always damaged" it was great im glad to have met an awesome person and wish you good luck on ur journey

Ill miss you Pure, Always stay damaged ❤️

it's been real having you dragging me around and feeding me to SCP's

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

P erry, you have been one of the nicest people I have been able to meet through GL. It really hurts me to see you go, and I hope I can still see you lurking in the discord.

p.s.: 😳

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

I STOLE THAT LICENSE PLATE AND YOU KNOW IT 

But on a serious note I'm gonna miss you . . . . As an enlisted I always looked up to you and I still do. You are one of greatest command members in all of research best of luck.  

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

48 minutes ago, CyberIncParadox said:

Ceese- You absolute moron, Sad to say I miss you beating me to death with a golf club.

If you see a shiny glint in your window ignore it. Sad to see your go .snow imagine your name not working  lol 

• Like 1

Former Research Manager| EXP medic |MTF E11 CPL FartDaddy37
AKA The guy who stole Rektifys rank
image.png.4a79aba1d074f4fe5053277bd4ea571d.png

1 hour ago, CyberIncParadox said:

@ -research-
Hello Research!

I hope yall are having a insane Sunday! I'm sorry for the late announcement, however we still have a few things going on!

Starting with;

Todays mass test will be on... 

I don't know. And that's why I'm here writing this. I don't think I can keep living the same looped day over, and over. I love the enlisted, I love the command, I love this server. However, I guess this was kinda just a emotional escape for me, I had just left one of my longest most mentally draining relationships of all time, and I didn't have anyone left to talk to. I joined gaming light on that day expecting to see a gmod server the likes of which existed back in 2014, The worst most vile, absolute most garbage community that you'd ever seen. What I found? Was the best community I've ever seen, and had the pleasure to be a part of. However, One day when I was on research I had a chat with someone, A current Command at the time. About how eventually you lose the spark, and you drag your feet. I didn't believe him, I played for hours and hours, loving every minute of it, Speaking with new people, energized at every moment. However when I hit LR I realized something, That school was starting, And command apps were open. I Applied, And as my current title states, I got in, I loved it, The feeling when I flagged on, The wanting to be the best command, But then it started to hit me, right around my RAM Promotion. I do know what that feeling is, when you lose that spark, The Feeling that you aren't sure if you are still meant to stay here. I learnt that today. I lost my spark. It was with a communication with doggo, and grumpy, that I realized today that spark had been lost for weeks. I barely am on the server playing, and when i am, its me afk in bunks playing Minecraft, I cant fake wanting to play much longer, I cry as I write this knowing that the drip has finally stopped. I am lost, However, I believe it is my time. Its nothing to be scared of. I will still haunt the server, And make fun of current Enlisted and command, just as i do now. Hey, If you do get sad reading this, Remember, Adventure is out there! This is not the end, Just simply a new beginning for me. My life moves and I move with it.

Next up! A few mentions!

Starstep- In the words of a brave researcher during a no guilt submission "Starstep Is inactive", I humbly agree with this researcher, Nah but fr You are a good person, keep it up. *note: Also please what the fuck is wrong with the test log sheet, dear god please fix.

Glados- Imagine being named after a fictional girlboss, Couldn't be me, Id still be that voice if yall want me to

Moonrose- Hold on, ill write this in a minute, lemme brb. 

Light- Well, I can say, I never expected you to get DHOR, Please for the love of all things, Do not get HOR you inactive minge. (jk <3)

Eyelander- Eyelander more like inactive lander!! Gottem!!, Nah but fr, I think you were my favorite command. 

Grumpysharkan- u r einacitve, how dod u splee l so bbad ,, hosing massest tosdy at 94.3 mam , - Is definetly just a shark at a keyboard. Love you bro.

Watkins- No idea, had a few different interactions with you, not enough to judge you on.

DaddyDBoy- Chill, Kind of a minge, but the good kind. 

Avalon Levi- You genuinely are the best person out there, fit for command for sure. Amazing ideas, Keep up the good work bud. I owe you a party for those 50 trainings still bud.

doggo- Wheres Catto????

MR Meeseeks- You didnt steal that license Plate, Also ill die before Wardens becomes an SF, Use /sf coms, Hope you dont get beat up again,

------Command PTS Line-----
LR Joll/Stanley-
You are by far, the first, and only, RIS unit Main. I will cuff you from hell, And drag you down into it.

Von Braun- My temporary father, Disowned me a few times. Have a good day as head of LR's

adams- Adam is a valuable member of Research to the foundation, and puts in effort. Sure having 350 souls can make some issues, but for the most part he enjoys his time at the foundation

Past Mentions; For people who probably Wont read this, but still deserve to be mentioned.

Shad6w- 
Total loser, Ill haunt your sins for ever loser, Minecraft server is up btw.

Mitchel: You really are. Thanks. Have a good one. No jokes though, you get made fun of enough.

Jummy- Homestuck kinnie stay in the trash, Nah ill miss you, you are free to go.😳

Tomato- Furry, Furry, Furry, Furry. (insert judy hopps gif). Thanks for the cash $$$.

I know I forgot someone, And for those who I did, Id like to say I'm sorry, To be fair writing this is hard, However I know that the relief I will feel when I finally press submit will be worth it, also sorry if this sucks, Im not good with goodbyes.

That's all research! Hope you all have a wonderful day! 

Sincerely Yours;
. Snow. 

(Dart Vader Voice) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Note: Jokes Aside im holding my tears right here man, I will miss you Buddy Hope To see you back someday, I bid you and your family a good life may God Bless you on your journey Amen

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

2 hours ago, CyberIncParadox said:

I appreciate the note, I've already said what I had to yesterday

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major