UnhookedHorse's Resignation

UnhookedHorse

Name: UnhookedHorse
Warden Name and Rank: PWD Maximus
Date: 11/7/2021
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65387948
I would like to preface this by saying that there is not a negative reason for resigning and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here and may return in the future time permitting.

So, where to start?

I started playing on Gaming Light at the end of this summer, a couple of weeks before school started. I loved every minute I've been here and this was not an easy decision to make. I thought I would be able to play a lot more than I have been and I feel that it isn't fair to hold an officer position while barely being active. Due to recent events that I explained to other members of command and an increasing work load from school I have decided to resign. I would much rather give the slot to someone more active rather than holding a slot and just acquiring strikes and not contributing to security. I have met some amazing people during my time in GenSec and the other branches on the server and I wish I had more time to give. I apologize for saying that I would be active as an officer and I haven't been. With that said, here's some shoutouts:

Sixx- You've been an awesome HOS to serve under and I loved our conversations and getting to know you throughout my time in GenSec and and continue the great work and inspiring others.
Mind- Keep up the great work as DHOS and it has been a lot of fun to play with you and get to know you.
Georgie- You've been extremely helpful throughout my entire time in GenSec and I am super glad that you got DHOS and I know you'll do great things.
Assassin- It has been a lot of fun getting to know you and I really hope you get High Command one day, you'll be an amazing fit and it has been a lot of fun getting to know you and working with you as an FTO.
Sprink- Thanks for being a great mentor during my WO period and it has been a lot of fun working with you in FTO.
Warmercarp- Continue to do great things with Wardens and I am excited to see what you do with it.
Ashe- Keep doing great things man. You've done great as Deputy Head Warden and I am also excited to see what you do with it and thanks for pushing for me and telling me about Wardens.
Williams- Okay Meeseeks. Keep up the great work and I hope you get senior command, it would be much deserved.
ICR- Fucking legend man, keep up the great work. I see you going really far in Security and on the server.
Brmander- It has been a lot of fun to get to know you and it was fun hosting PTs together.
Greg- Climbing the ranks like a madman, keep up the great work.
MrMeeseeks- Aight Williams. Keep trying to learn HCZ and I am glad you made it to command, much deserved.

To everyone else, keep doing what you're doing and continue to have fun on the server. It is an amazing community and enjoy it.
With that being said, it has been a pleasure.

Yours Truly,

UnhookedHorse

Edited by UnhookedHorse
  • Gaminglight Love 2

It was a fun time when you were an NCO with me and it was fun being CMD with you, I hope you come back sometime soon.

I'll try to do my best and wish the best of luck to you!

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

7 minutes ago, UnhookedHorse said:

MrMeeseeks- Aight Williams. Keep trying to learn HCZ

You little > : (

But honestly sad to see you go Security is gonna miss you

Ranks: Former DHWD SEC MAJ | Former Nu7 SM | Former Research RM | Former Foxtrot-15 | EXM

CCs: (Owns) Omnipurpouse Furry Force, (On) MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' , Snowmen , MTF Unit Heaven Ascendants A Normal D-Class 

"Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction." --- JFK

Honestly man, it's been great working with you. I hope you return someday, you were a chill CMD member. 😄 

|| Deputy Chief Of Security || Security OFTO || A1 LT WENDIGO || Former Delta-5 WO || Former Delta-5 DHRO || Former Delta-5 FTO || Former GT4 VALI || Former RRH Echo 45 || S.T.A.R.S || S.T.A.R.S  || Mr. Golf

2 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

God damnit the resignation trend is still a thing?!

nah on a real note you were a cool person and i wish you luck in life man

Thank you, was a pleasure to get to know you and you are a super chill person!

13 minutes ago, Williams said:

It was a fun time when you were an NCO with me and it was fun being CMD with you, I hope you come back sometime soon.

I'll try to do my best and wish the best of luck to you!

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, Grеg said:

Man.. You were one of the my favorite people on the server. I wish you good luck in school man. ❤️

Thanks, it was an absolute pleasure and keep in touch!

26 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Honestly man, it's been great working with you. I hope you return someday, you were a chill CMD member. 😄 

Thanks, I hope so too

I enjoyed being able to mentor you and show you the ropes of Security Unhooked. Farewell and I hope you come back eventually.

Edited by Sprink
  • Dislike 3

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

You were an amazing CMD member, it was always fun talking with ya in TS and you seem like a chill ass guy. I hope to see you make a return one day man, resigning too soon 😢

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Aw man! I remember when you were a wee little enlisted, becoming big strong command boi. I always wanted to see you succeed and I think you have a lot of potential! Come back someday if u have the time man.

you were amazing command member, and a great warden!

- Ashe

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

It seems as though the horse has been hooked for the time being 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

12 hours ago, Sixx said:

You were an amazing CMD member, it was always fun talking with ya in TS and you seem like a chill ass guy. I hope to see you make a return one day man, resigning too soon 😢

Thanks! I hope I can return again as well and I'll still probably pop into the TS every once in a while to catch up!

8 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

It seems as though the horse has been hooked for the time being 

The horse do in fact be hooked

12 hours ago, Ashe Fox said:

Aw man! I remember when you were a wee little enlisted, becoming big strong command boi. I always wanted to see you succeed and I think you have a lot of potential! Come back someday if u have the time man.

you were amazing command member, and a great warden!

- Ashe

Thank you, if I find the time I definitely will try to come back!

13 hours ago, Sprink said:

I enjoyed being able to mentor you and show you the ropes of Security Unhooked. Farewell and I hope you come back eventually.

Thanks

-Definitely not Brmander

1 hour ago, UnhookedHorse said:

Thanks! I hope I can return again as well and I'll still probably pop into the TS every once in a while to catch up!

The horse do in fact be hooked

Thank you, if I find the time I definitely will try to come back!

Thanks

-Definitely not Brmander

Listen it was a miss type because Brmander posted his LOA so it was on my mind when I wrote you a message. I’m sorry.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

40 minutes ago, Sprink said:

Listen it was a miss type because Brmander posted his LOA so it was on my mind when I wrote you a message. I’m sorry.

It's all good, I'm just messing with you! I had a couple of people send me a picture of the original text and thought it was funny

• Star locked this topic