SCP Role-Play Discord Ban Appeal- Accepted

opera

Your name: Opera

Your Discord ID name: 🇧🇦 opera 🇧🇦#7828

Your Discord ID code: 643914046680072263

Which discord server were you banned on: SCP Role-Play

What was the reason for your ban: i needed help about the shop, some ppl said to tag the owner, i did and got banned

Why do you deserve to be unbanned: Well, i was told to tag him, i just wanted help about buying stuff on the shop...another reason why i "want" to get unbanned is cuz of my In-Game Job (CI), i really need to stay in tuch with the discord server for that job, anyway...i wanted help about buying on the shop, someone said to tag the owner I did and got banned.

P.S: If the guy did not dell his message, you can find it in "General" chat

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

8 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Yeah this ban was absolute BS cause he was told (jokingly I assume) to ping unknowing that it would lead to the ban.

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Sparkle said:

+Support

Yeah this ban was absolute BS cause he was told (jokingly I assume) to ping unknowing that it would lead to the ban.

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"