2. Steam name: Tazza

3. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

4. Discord Username: Tazza#3669

5. Any other experiences with staffing?: no

6. What date did you start playing on the community?: 10/10/2021

7. what date did you make your fourms account?: 10/10/2021

8. Any warning on GL servers?: yes 

9. what is your donor rank?: I do not own a donor rank

10. Staff in another community?: No (I used to be staff on a server but that server shut down)

11. Have you read staff handbook?: yes (multiple times)

12. time zone: GMT+10:30

13. why do you think you deserve the rank?:

I'm playing as much as I possibly can even on school weeks I play most of the day after school I'm usually on night time because of my time zone but sometimes on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday I am usually on most of the day! and I usually don't see any staff on during night/downtime so I can be the staff on during those times taking sits for people needing them and usually that's when people get the great idea to goomba stomp other people using the elevator in D block so when I'm on during night not many people will be able to goomba stomp people using the elevators and I can help people if they needing something other like the 106 femur & maintenance containment cell fixing. and I usually only see like 2-4 staff members on duty during the day and people complain about no admins taking sits so I can be on duty and help those people & I can call higher ups when I see people doing more severe rule breakings like DDOS threats, Death Threats, etc.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the mass RDMer into a sit and if I didn't witness the mass RDM happening I would bring the people involved and see if they can tell me what they witnessed, and if the RDMer keeps mic spamming + cursing at me I would gag him to I could listen to the others and let the others hear me clearly, and I will tell the mass RDMer that he is breaking server guidelines and tell him that if he doesn't stop he will get a ban, but if he continues to ignore me I will give him a formal warning then call a higher up to deal with the situation. 

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?

I'd try and calm the people in the sit down and if that doesn't work I will gag the players that are being the most toxic and most unproductive, then I'd tell them that they need to comply to my orders or this situation will escalate to something much worse they are in at the moment, yet if they still be uncompliant I will give a verbal warning then call a higher up do deal with the situation because if it requires a ban I cannot help in that department as as a Junior staff member you cannot dish out bans

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would try and be sympathetic with the player maybe he's having a really horrible day and I could try and help him with his day and hopefully have him not breaking anymore server guidelines because granted this is 1 bad day but they could have multiple great days later on in the community and they could miss out on things happening in the community that could make them laugh or give them a good chuckle I know this community makes my bad day go strait around and it become a pretty alright day! but if they still do not care I will call a higher up because I cannot ban players

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?

I would personally talk to the player saying that you have broken server guidelines and it will be a warning and if they still deny the fact that they broke server rules I will tell them to read the motd again and if they still deny the fact I will give them a formal warning. and if they continue to break the server guidelines using the same known bug and they get a bunch of reports on them I will call a higher up to deal with that player because they are a repeat offender but before that I would give them 1 last talk saying, if you don't stop breaking the server guidelines your going to get a ban.

Sincerely Tazza

Capture.PNG

Edited by Tazza

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

23 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+/-

Very new to server

Decent looking application tho even tho u need a poll

- Support

Note: Seens Like a Nice Guy But Need More Experience On The Server. Poll Was Add Btw.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/6/2021 at 7:38 AM, Jeffonator said:

-support

Is quite new to the server

Just a btw you didn't have to answer all the situation questions, you only needed two of them

You also just got an exploit warn a few days ago.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

On 11/6/2021 at 8:38 AM, Jeffonator said:

-support

Is quite new to the server

Just a btw you didn't have to answer all the situation questions, you only needed two of them

Yea I would recommend waiting a few more months and also it would give you time to build a reputation in the community 

but for now im gonna have to say -SUPPORT 

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

Sorry but -Support

- When you got an NCO rank in CI, you seemingly lost interest in playing CI and started to HARD minge 
- App is decent but the thing holding you back is your low reputation and game time on the server
- Just get more experience on the server, and you should be good to go

Also how tf do you only have 3 hours of school per day

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

+/- Support

Pros:

+ Cool dude

+ Tries to be as active as possible

+ Handles complicated situations pretty well

Cons:

- Minge

- New to the server

Edited by Xrm_Red
Posted by accident when I didn’t finish (imagine)

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

• 1 month later...