Biggie Cheese RRH Engineer Application

Biggie Cheese1

In Game Name: Biggie Cheese

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:1:616260174

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: AMM, Doctor, E11 CPL, D5 CPL, JR, 

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) (The ERP warn was meant to be removed but they never did, as seen in this link 

)

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join because I think it would be fun and it would be nice to be a redacted Maintenance, I would also like to be RRH because it would make me be able to do more RP wise things that I wouldn't be able to do in any other branch/job, also being in RRH would help my understanding on how RRH and other redacted branches work and how I would be able to join them, also being in RRH would help me access different sections of Site and with the new map update coming soon it would help me explore the map faster and I would be able to assist with other branches more effectively and efficiently. 

Why should we accept you: I think you should accept me for Engineer because I'm very active on the server and will flag up whenever asked, I am also an OS in Maintenance so I already know how Engineer would work, I also believe I would be a great addition to RRH because i wont treat RRH as something to get on every now and then, I will treat it as I have CI, Maintenance, D5 and E11 and i will be very active on the job. I also think you should accept me for RRH Engineer is because I have a lot of knowledge on the server and on the subject of REDACTED and RRH.
(sorry if this was short I didn't really know what to write)

warns.png

Edited by Biggie Cheese1

2 hours ago, [GL] funnyfish0 said:

man did like 400 raids in CI
good at combat
overall fit for rrh

- Also, Biggie spitting is just something he does, he does it every time I get in ts and I find it funny rather than annoying

- This guy is nice and very friendly

- Word count is sufficient 

FormerCI CPT SFTO Head Of Hotshot | RRH Guardian Juliet 13| Assistant Head Of Medical SCP-RP Senior Moderator

okoko.PNG.cb906bef7bb641ec688c5dc8028fb16d.PNG

1 hour ago, new rowphin said:

- Also, Biggie spitting is just something he does, he does it every time I get in ts and I find it funny rather than annoying

yeah he just upped the word count 👍

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

+/-

-Can do very well in combat

- Good Maint member

- Pretty chill

- Sometimes can't know when to take thing serious

- I do think the App can be longer

Former Sub-Branch Ranks: SEC: SFTO & Juggernaut Nu-7: DHTR, IFE, IBHM E11: CB 

Retired Medical Staff EXPM Williams, Maintenance Professional, Sec CPT, Nu-7 2LT R&D SIN

Alpha 26

+/- Support

- Spitting

- Minging

- The App could have been a little bit longer

+ Active

+ Good combatant

Edited by Ti_Lou__

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

-Support

Minging and annoying behaviors are things to be worked on in the sense of knowing when to do them and such

Shorter app.

- Alpha 6

Edited by Some Weeb

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2021 at 9:51 PM, new rowphin said:

fax

Frfr

On 11/8/2021 at 12:41 AM, Lafleur said:

+/- Support

- Spitting

- Minging

- The App could have been a little bit longer

+ Active

+ Good combatant

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

+Support

Biggie Cheese has stopped the spitting for quite some time now.
Biggie Cheese has been doing great in maintenance as of late.
Biggie Cheese is very active and his behavior has improved greatly these past weeks.
Overall Biggie Cheese is a good fit for RRH Engineer.

~ MM CSM Lo Wang Ex Nova VCMDR Mixtru NT03 Ex Lord VIII Mixtru

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic