big Funny warn appeal

Average Pipebomb enjoyer

Your In-game Name: Sexmaster Mao Zedong

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:519092403

The admin's name in-game:  MTF E11 DoFTO 2LT Adam AD3M

What warning did you receive: Failrp

When did you receive this warning: Breaking my cuffs while being unobserved by foundation staff

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: So 912 cuffed me and since 912 does not count as foundation/CI personnel to observe you since it is classified as an SCP so i broke my cuffs

Why do you think this warn was false: Well 912 does not count as foundation personnel  and there was no valid evidence of me breaking my cuffs without valid evidence of actual foundation personnel observing me and the person involved with the sit intentionally wanted me warned for minor actions

Evidence the warning is false:  https://gyazo.com/f30b6a7b56f6800919569bbf713f837f

Edited by russianweeb69
  • Like 1

E11 2LT || Ex CI 2LT || Average Metal gear rising enjoyer || Ex Nu7 2LT

15 minutes ago, Gensec Colt said:

5m to break out, you can't break out of cuffs if you havent been left alone for 5m

i was left alone since you had cuffed me AND no foundation staff near since 912 is an SCP1389502099_Screenshot(1818).thumb.png.a295802453f7b2f1007101cff064053e.png

Edited by russianweeb69

image.png.c9b6ffeda50ad8563a7638d31ed253f8.png
image.png.73a586e405d4b5cc96e581527356d54d.pngThere was also a researcher who came about 30s after cuffing you who observed you too so you could not break out in cuffs

9 minutes ago, russianweeb69 said:

It was around 5 mins since you had cuffed me also the rule is while being observed by foundation staff 912 is classified as an SCP not foundation staff1389502099_Screenshot(1818).thumb.png.a295802453f7b2f1007101cff064053e.png

Edited by Gensec Colt
Sent wrong log

4 minutes ago, Gensec Colt said:

There was also a researcher who came about 30s after cuffing you who observed you too so you could not break out in cuffs

11 minutes ago, russianweeb69 said:

Yes who left directly after and if you read the rules on breaking cuffs it says OR not 5 minutes AND left alone

Edited by russianweeb69

+Support 

Honestly (IMO) this warn should be lifted and a clarification should be placed with 912 if he counts as a foundation member watching you. 

27 minutes ago, Gensec Colt said:

image.png.c9b6ffeda50ad8563a7638d31ed253f8.png
image.png.73a586e405d4b5cc96e581527356d54d.pngThere was also a researcher who came about 30s after cuffing you who observed you too so you could not break out in cuffs

Is there any proof that back that up? 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

5 minutes ago, Adam. said:

+Support

I'm the staff member that warned him, and I would like the warn to be removed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

+ Support

The staff member that handled the sit in game believes the warn should be removed.

Hi Adam!

+Support. 
Let me be clear in stating that I think you are bulshitting and rules-lawyering here, but that you are doing so successfully.
I propose this rule is simply changed to state "Observed" instead of specifying that it has to be F/CI forces.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

1 hour ago, Phillers said:

+Support. 
Let me be clear in stating that I think you are bulshitting and rules-lawyering here, but that you are doing so successfully.
I propose this rule is simply changed to state "Observed" instead of specifying that it has to be F/CI forces.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

He didn't technically break any of the rules, there's no evidence except for the logs. If foundation personnel was actually watching him we would need evidence. So if there's no evidence except for the chat logs I would give this +support for his warn to get appealed 

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

10 hours ago, Phillers said:

+Support. 

17 hours ago, Adam. said:

+Support

I'm the staff member that warned him, and I would like the warn to be removed. I apologise for any inconvenience caused.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

Accepted

After some review this warn appeal is being accepted. 912 is considered an SCP that just follows foundations orders. 

The staff member has informed me that he did not know of the second part of the rule so this warn will be appealed. 

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||