Will's Trial-Mod application!- Accepted

oofWill

Should Will be trial-Mod  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should Will be trial-Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Will but can be changed to oofWill if confusion is caused.

What is your steam name?: @oofWill or @oofWill if in (can also be changed if confusion) will change to [GL]  oofWill if I get this position.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:236584067

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): oofWill#6969

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, but you have to start somewhere and I believe this the place for me.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid-june, June 15-20 or something like that.

What date did you make your forums account? June 23rd 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 2

image.thumb.png.31a9f9ee95f75c2e852302d893907975.png

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Central

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I deserve this rank because I have been active on this server for months, am recongnized by multiple staff members and in a good manner. I follow the rules and if I am called out for potentially breaking the rules I go look up on the MOTD and if I am not doing what I am suppose to I apoligize and fix my actions. My only warns have been when I first started the server but I have grown since then. I play everyday and unhealthily sometimes up to 9 hours. I am respectful in sits that I am called into and I also will report players that are breaking the rules. Ive shown lots of support on this server. I only have one real friend on this server so that will ensure I won't be bias. I always help people when I see them struggling and help out new players. I do as much as I can to help people without being a staff member and yeah this is it. Even if I don't get this job thanks for considering me and I won't be giving up and keep on supporting this server. Over this past week since my last application I have grew very close with other staff members in this community. Ive watched friends turn into Trial mods then Mods multiple times and they just grew so much more mature. Im also active almost every single day. This server is very important to me and ive also grown over these forums.  I may not have a lot of posts quite yet but a lot more since my last app. Ive started several conversations in the suggestions part of the forums and got a lot of awesome feedback and learned much more. 

Scenario questions:

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation? I would gag and mute all the players and have them say their story one at a time. If their storys don't match up I would call a higher staff member. When they are given a turn to speak and they start being toxic they will be skipped and came back to one on one. This is what I would do.

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he have been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Look back on what he did, if he is actually following rules no punishment is given. If he is given  a warning that it is considering breaking the rules they will be given a verbal warning. If caught doing it again it will result in a formal warning.

Note: This is my old application with more stuff added on. 

Warns were from the past. Ive learned and been informed on these since then. The police rp one isn't relevant to this server and was one of the first rp servers I played on Gmod.

Edited by oofWill

oofwill2.png

+Support

You are more active then me which is surprising yet again you are still young so ig school isn’t a big issue for you yet

application is written well

Nu7 MSGT | Ex CI R&D AIN | Ex Sec 2LT | Ex OS | Ex CI 2LT

[CC] Owns: OPIF - Omnipurpose Infantry Force | Charple on Vacation | Vonzen Plushi | CI Take Force 'Blackhawks'

[CC] On: Farmer Jakub | MTF Sigma-66 | E-11 Rangers 'Reborn' | TF2 Solider | CI TF2 Heavy | Obama | Lone Wolf | Combine | STARS

1130161669_GarrysmodScreenshot2022_01.30-20_27_06.70(2)_LI.jpg.c6723c46c24ad245a3dc168769f7c8cc.jpg

+ Support
Extremely active,he's on CI and I've never seen him breaking the rules,and if he did anything slightly bad he would immediatly stop after getting told to.
Also very kind and respectful with players and is calm in any situation

Retired SCP-RP Admin/ETM

c7.jpg.e0bbf2b7aed5a169d941bb4a43d4bf5c.jpg

+ Support 

Note: He can be a good Staff Member.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...