Biggie Cheese1

Metagame warn appeal

Warning Appeal - Biggie Cheese

Your In-game Name: Biggie Cheese

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:616260174

The admin's name in-game: ICR

What warning did you receive: Metagame

When did you receive this warning: 10/30/2021

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: i was running to D Block but i heard voices in 049 CC, i walk in and theres a researcher and a D Class but when i walk away i hear someone's voice that i didnt see, so i walk in again and see no one else so i got confused because that means that they were invis and an infil but they had BIO in their name, (that part was prob meta ngl but i was generally confused) so in my confusion i ask if theres a Bio in case the researcher was in a cross test of something but it was a staff with Bio in their name Invis so i was confused but i understand how it could have been a warn, (im very slow)

Why do you think this warn was false: for the reason above

wait so you confused a staff member for someone else and the staff member warned you even though it was them lmfao 

I would almost consider that abuse but idk. 

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

Yea, if this is all that happened I'm a tadbit confused on how you used this information for an advantage.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

For those confused as to how the user had an advantage, if there WAS actually CI in the room this would've been unfair, as the user used a NAME he saw as a reason to search the room again. The user claims he heard another voice and that was his reason for return, but in the clip (which I will link here) he explicitly inquires if a BIO was in the room. If he had returned with the valid RP reason of searching for Chaos intruders, the correct inquiry would have been "Is there someone else in the room?" In RP, the user's character would not have known the name of the person inside the room.

https://medal.tv/clips/69792531/d1337OoqDHw6?invite=cr-MSw4U3osMTg5MjA1MTQs

ICR/IceColdReality

Former GenSec CPT/HOPO

He basically took his own sit which is against the staff handbook

5). Do not deal with sits involving yourself or your friends to avoid potential bias issue. In these instances you are required to have an uninvolved staff member take the sit, or file a player report.

+support

Edit: To clarify, even though he is on the administration job he still warned him for something that was against him. Which, from what I can gather from this rule, is taking your own sit. If I am wrong and it only applies when you are off the administration job I will accept that I am wrong.

Edited by Gordan

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

16 minutes ago, Gordan said:

He basically took his own sit which is against the staff handbook

I'm sorry, but how did he take his own sit? He saw a situation while he was on the administration job and took care of it. Irregardless of if the decision he made in the end was the correct one, he did not take his own sit.

• Like 1

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

22 minutes ago, Phillers said:

I'm sorry, but how did he take his own sit? He saw a situation while he was on the administration job and took care of it. Irregardless of if the decision he made in the end was the correct one, he did not take his own sit.

From what i can tell in the clip the guy went over there after using voice chat and saw that someone in that room had bio in their name so he went in to see if a bio was in there which would have been metagame due to that if there was a bio he most likely would have called them out after mic taping. -Support

Edited by Fieryphonix

[Retired] CI RND CDOP Fiery

Former: Security CPL | Delta-5 RCT | CI Military SGM  

12 minutes ago, Fieryphonix said:

From what i can tell in the clip the guy went over there after using voice chat and saw that someone in that room had bio in their name so he went in to see if a bio was in there which would have been metagame due to that if there was a bio he most likely would have called them out after mic taping. -Support

i was just confused because i thought it was an infil but i saw Bio in the name which confused me 

4 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

16 hours ago, Fieryphonix said:

spacer.png

Accepted

After reviewing this appeal, I've elected to accept the appeal. While the player in question questioned whether an invisible player was at the location, this could've easily been solved by the admin going, "No, it's staff". Even if there was an invisible player present, the appealing player never used the knowledge for RP advantage. As such, this warning is void and has been removed from your record.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021