SCP Suggestion - Denied

TheMasterMeteor

General Suggestions

Post name: “General Suggestion - NameOfWhatIsBeingSuggested”

What are you suggesting? - SCP Self Breach: I have a problem with the number of people needing to be on to self breach. I am from Australia and can only get on when there are 30 to 45 people on. Now my issue is that to self breach, no matter the time, has to be 70, i wanna suggest making it where at a certain time, allow self breaching to be done at 35 to 40+ people and when its peak time, keep the 70+ rule.

How would this change better the server? -  I think it allow people who love to be SCP like myself to enjoy the server more when its not as active, when ive been on, there have been MTF and Gensec on to capture and recontain me so that is not an issue.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - In my eyes, no, i see it as fair, because there are alot of SCP who just sit in their cells, unable to move or do anything, especially those in HCZ where they are faced with 1: their cells, then 2: The checkpoint. It is hard for D class to come down to breach us.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - The SCP

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

-Support

Your case is unfortunate but that’s exactly why the rule is in place. It’d be unhealthy to be having SCPs breaching constantly when there’s no/limited foundation combatants on to stop them or re-contain them

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

40 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Your case is unfortunate but that’s exactly why the rule is in place. It’d be unhealthy to be having SCPs breaching constantly when there’s no/limited foundation combatants on to stop them or re-contain them

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Its unfortunate that this happens but we are a American based server. Est. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

4 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Its unfortunate that this happens but we are a American based server. Est. 

What they said

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

11 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Going to have to Agree, -Support

23 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

This would be unbalanced as those 40 people online are mostly AFK players and SCPs could just run freely with barely any foundation staff on.

-support, I'm sorry that your situation is as it is, but we can't allow SCPs to run freely, causing havoc

Edited by Eem
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Sorry man. It's an American server, most people are AFK at that time anyway. You'd really have nothing to do that wouldn't involve some type of rule being broken, outside of the breaching one in this case, as most people would be AFK. The odd combatant or two may come out to try and stop you but odds are you'd just smash through them and they'd just go AFK since it's already pretty hard to recontain quite a few of the SCPs at peak times. Imagine if there were only 2 combatants on and 682 was self-breaching at 5 in the morning with 45 people on. The best you can really do is try to hop on during the weekends because peak hours extend during those days.

-Support 
It sucks too because, as far as I know, there's no AU SCPRP servers.