ShadowPL - Event Team ApplicationDenied

ShadowPL

In-Game Name: ShadowPL

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789): STEAM_0:0:113509587

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): Gold

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 8 Months, joined around Febuary.

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Security Corporal / Ex. OS

What is your timezone?: GMT+1 

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): Yes I do, I've been an Event Team Member on this server before.

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 

Warn 1: Exploiting Sit Glitch to get through CP - April 1st / I haven't read the MOTD on how to break doors on 5208, so I used the sit glitch to get thru the CP.

Warn 2: RDM (Killing another Class-D) - October 10 / So what happened was I was standing on the edge of the D-Block Elevator and when the Elevator was coming up I didn't see the Class-D come up under me so he thought I goomba stomped him which led to the RDM warn. 

Warn 3: ARDM - May 21 (Police-RP) / So what happened was I randomly shot an FBI agent which led to the ARDM warn.

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I personally feel that you should allow me to become a Event Team Member, is due to my experience as a previous Staff Member, and Event Team Member. I have been both of those on the server before, so I feel like it gave me enough experience to re-apply again since I have returned to the server. I am trying to be less of a minge and to start roleplaying more on the server, so people think that I can actually be mature instead of just a minge. I absolutely love finding myself in Roleplay situations, and that's what Event Team is basically all about, creating Roleplay Events was the best thing I have ever done on the server, some definitely weren't the best ones, however since I have re-read the ET Guidelines, and lessened down on the minging, I believe that no mistakes will happen again during my events, and that they're actually enjoyable for all departments. My server activity is another reason on why you should allow me to become an Event Team Member, I've been dedicated to the Gaminglight Community ever since I have started playing, and have been active on the server, and forums for quite a while. Another reason is because I know a lot of the ULX commands, due to me being (as previously mentioned) a former ET and Staff Member. Last reason is because i would like to create a fun environment for people on the server during off-hours, due to me being a GMT Member.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1LimTWR3_aFnQJSbCdDsmyagbDpoWsMeIVi9DBlNiRSI/edit

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I have.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My personal favorite SCP is SCP-457, he's quite interesting to me, and it's interesting on how he was even created in the first place. 

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

+Ex event team

+GMT member

+Long play time

-Not high ranking within any branch, not a big problem but can make me question your dedication to the server

+/- I see ya on but I've never interacted with you

Gonna go with a +/- support overall, leaning towards +

• Like 1

The best D class player to ever exist

UwU >:3

Security best branch

Owns: D-3621

27 minutes ago, Ashe Fox said:

-Not high ranking within any branch, not a big problem but can make me question your dedication to the server

*Nervously sweats being Senior ET and Senior Moderator despite holding no rank within any branch*

+ Previous ET member.
+ Warns are of no concern.
+ Answers are suitable.
+ Event idea is suitable.

-/+ The last time i heard from you was in your previous global resignation. While i am glad to see you back into the community you said in your GR and I quote 

On 9/29/2021 at 10:02 PM, ShadowPL said:

The reason for my resigning Is because I haven’t been feeling well mentally, and also school has been taking up most of my time, I have no way to get on the server.

On 9/29/2021 at 10:02 PM, ShadowPL said:

but honestly I doubt I’ll even want to play GMOD after this.

If your back into the server i presume that those previous issues (hope your doing ok and its all going well) have been resolved? According to your application you state your activity level is a 9 which is quite high in consideration of your reason leaving. Are you able to verify that these indeed are no longer concerns? 

-/+ Have not seen on the server.

Overall, I am going for +Support however, I would like to see a certification to my posed question regarding activity. 

• Like 1

Nothing special here, move on.

On 10/25/2021 at 7:26 AM, Ashe Fox said:

+Ex event team

+GMT member

+Long play time

Not high ranking in a Branch is no issue to ET, +Support, Good to see you again 🙂

• Like 1

On 10/25/2021 at 7:26 AM, Ashe Fox said:

+Ex event team

+GMT member

+Long play time

I mean hey! Highest rank I have been was 2LT 🤣

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG