Genbu

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

[GL] Ronin Genbu

6. What warning did you receive:

Abusing the report system

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

(Uploaded image)

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

I made a sit twice for the same reason because I was still arrested and it was an RDA

9. Any extra information:

I believe it was an unfair reason to warn me also i was trying to get unrested because I was arrested for a rule that doesn't exist 

"Edit" I think it wasn't clear why I was arrested so basically what happened was I was using the prisoner job and I got arrested for attacking a shock trooper and it said nowhere I couldn't use a gun

Just wanna make it clear I think Genbu is a great mod but i just don't want this warn on my record

Screenshot 2021-10-24 165110.png

Edited by Donovan 1973
  • Dislike 1

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

-Support

- Its in !motd goes under “common sense” making false rda sits are against the rules on every rp server in Gmod.

Edited by 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

- Support

- If you made a sit two times, you should've been told on the first one the rules and there was probably a reason why you were arrested if it didn't come to a conclusion to have you unarrested.

ImperialRP: Ex Nova VCMDR Zeta 〗〖 Ex IC COL Shery 

Staff: Imperial RP Senior Moderator 〗〖 Forums Diplomat

+support

After reviewing the clips provided, I feel that Donovan had a simple misunderstanding of the prisoner job rules, and that should have been communicated better. On that note the first sit should have never been ended without both parties fully aware of the consequence, UNLESS it was back and forth arguing, which it wasn't. Because the first sit was ended incorrectly, I believe it was ok to make the second sit (Him trying to understand why he was arrested), but this does not excuse the mingy behavior in the sit by Donovan.

Edited by Vice Marshall Manjini

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

So here what i view of it yes i did give the warn
he made 2 reports

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EFpxjQRFxgBG/d1337ig8IDQn?invite=cr-MSxQeVEsMTkwNjQ2ODIs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EF8ilD6zLrYR/d1337fqaOBzY?invite=cr-MSw0cnQsMTkwNjQ2ODIs

Here are two clips of the situation 
@Vice Marshall Manjini

(One more Thing just because i have these clips doesn't mean i want the warn to stick to him i think he did make a fuck up and deserves a 2nd chance so i would like his warn removed if possible)

Edited by Genbu
  • Gaminglight Love 1

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

13 hours ago, Genbu said:

So here what i view of it yes i did give the warn
he made 2 reports

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EFpxjQRFxgBG/d1337ig8IDQn?invite=cr-MSxQeVEsMTkwNjQ2ODIs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EF8ilD6zLrYR/d1337fqaOBzY?invite=cr-MSw0cnQsMTkwNjQ2ODIs

Here are two clips of the situation 
@Vice Marshall Manjini

(One more Thing just because i have these clips doesn't mean i want the warn to stick to him i think he did make a fuck up and deserves a 2nd chance so i would like his warn removed if possible)

+Support

After reviewing the clips provided, I feel that Donovan had a simple misunderstanding of the prisoner job rules, and that should have been communicated better. On that note the first sit should have never been ended without both parties fully aware of the consequence, UNLESS it was back and forth arguing, which it wasn't. Because the first sit was ended incorrectly, I believe it was ok to make the second sit (Him trying to understand why he was arrested), but this does not excuse the mingy behavior in the sit by Donovan.

1 minute ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

This Sums everything up tbh

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

6 minutes ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

20 hours ago, 501st JTL 3010 COL Gustav said:

-Support

- Its in !motd goes under “common sense” making false rda sits are against the rules on every rp server in Gmod.

My support will not change

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

1 hour ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

"Even the good leaders make poor decisions, it's the best leaders that take responsibility for them." - Kratos

5 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

I don't think it was a simple misunderstanding of the Prisoner job because  "No one can arrest you because you broke out of jail"-Cella "Yes thats exactly what it says in the MOTD"-Donovan  I checked the MOTD as you can see in the clip so he was just lying to me about that. I have seen Prisoners arrested for prison breaking and i do try to explain to Donovan that he can be arrested and he keeps bringing up the MOTD and this conversation keeps going like this back and forth going no where and i tell him before i end the sit that he will remain in Jail. In this clip you see you see both of them going back and forth and me trying to explain to Donovan.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EFjd20PrqI5i/FL3eZou9Xsfe?invite=cr-MSxIbWcsMTkwNjQ2ODIs

"(Him trying to understand why he was arrested)" I do try to explain it to him in his clip through second 23 to to 33

Edited by Genbu

200.gif 
Former IF Commanding Officer| Former Nova Commanding Officer| 
|Former Naval Low Command Member|
|Admin|

14 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

17 hours ago, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

On 10/25/2021 at 4:45 PM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

This explains mostly everything

-Genbu prematurely ended the sit while Donnovon was still speaking, attempting to understand why he was arrested.
(https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EF8ilD6zLrYR/d1337fqaOBzY?invite=cr-MSw0cnQsMTkwNjQ2ODIs shown in this clip at ~18 seconds)

He should not have been warned for making another sit when the first sit was ended that way.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:45 PM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

Makes Sense to me

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel

On 10/25/2021 at 4:45 PM, LucifersHoly said:

+Support

1 hour ago, bop said:

This explains mostly everything

-Genbu prematurely ended the sit while Donnovon was still speaking, attempting to understand why he was arrested.
(https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/4EF8ilD6zLrYR/d1337fqaOBzY?invite=cr-MSw0cnQsMTkwNjQ2ODIs shown in this clip at ~18 seconds)

He should not have been warned for making another sit when the first sit was ended that way.

Given |
| Former Starfighter Marshall | Former Agent Del Meeko |
| Former Senior Gamemaster |

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie