VALoons Medical Officer Application.

Awsomeguy2021

Would I Make a Good Medical Officer?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would I Make a Good Medical Officer?

• Yes ( Explain why)
    • No (Explain why)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512):

MC IR 1SGT VALoons 5225

2: Whats your timezone?:

Central

3: Whats your SteamID?: 

STEAM_0:1:577752710

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?:
I want to be a medical officer for many reasons the first being that I am very active within the server and I want to progress further within medical. Secondly, I want to promote those who show leadership and do well during events. I would also like to take lead during events and give out orders. I would also like to host fun SIMs and trainings for medical. I also have a lot of experience as an officer and I know how to give out orders and command troops. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):

6: Why should you be a medical officer?:
I should be a medical officer for a few reasons the first being that I am very active on the server and I do a good amount of trainings. Secondly, I can lead troops and give out orders with my command experience. Thirdly I will host fun SIMs and trainings for medical to keep everyone entertained. 

7: How well do you command other troopers?:

I don't take lead mainly because I am an NCO. If I was an officer I would take lead during events, give out orders and make sure everyone is organized. I would also enforce the SOP on enlisted and NCOs and make sure everyone is doing what they are supposed to be doing and making sure everyone is following the rules. I am the Purge Commander so I also have a lot of experience as an officer and leading troops. 

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: 

You should accept my application because I have experience and I can take lead and give out orders. I am very active and I do a good amount of trainings. My application should be accepted because there is no one else that has applied yet.

Edited by VALoons

Current:   | Nova Vice Commander Luminary NT04|

EX:   Purge Commander VALoons DN52 MC IR 2Lt VAL 5225 |
spacer.png

Sadly going to have to -support this VALoons. I really like you, but I think your Medical activity needs to improve. You are a Senior NCO at the moment and are expected to host both tryouts and SIMs for Medical, however this week you have hosted zero tryouts, and zero SIMs / trainings. In fact, you have never hosted a SIM or training as a NCO in Medical. You state that you 'do a good amount of trainings', but none of these have ever been logged, and as I said, your tryout activity is low. Along with this, I don't really see you on the Medical job that often when you are on the server (you are active, just not on MC). I don't think you're unfit for this position whatsoever, I just think if you do want to become a MC Officer you need to prove that you can be active beforehand, instead of saying that you will be active if accepted. I wish you the best of luck, but I hope you do take my advice.

penguins.gif.c9ee9bd13f5fb0bca7424cf9f154fac1.gif

4 hours ago, Jintao said:

Sadly going to have to -support this VALoons. I really like you, but I think your Medical activity needs to improve. You are a Senior NCO at the moment and are expected to host both tryouts and SIMs for Medical, however this week you have hosted zero tryouts, and zero SIMs / trainings. In fact, you have never hosted a SIM or training as a NCO in Medical. You state that you 'do a good amount of trainings', but none of these have ever been logged, and as I said, your tryout activity is low. Along with this, I don't really see you on the Medical job that often when you are on the server (you are active, just not on MC). I don't think you're unfit for this position whatsoever, I just think if you do want to become a MC Officer you need to prove that you can be active beforehand, instead of saying that you will be active if accepted. I wish you the best of luck, but I hope you do take my advice.

~ Darth Zefer

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-has command experience so he knows how to lead

-makes the server fun

but as said above try to improve activity within medical

Good luck Val

| Ex AHC |

| Ex Shock Commander |

| Ex Admin |

52 minutes ago, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Good luck Val

Imperial RP 

Staff: EX. Senior Admin, Forums Diplomat, September 2021 Staff of the Month

RP: First Commander Second Sister, Ex Ninth Sister, Eighth Brother, and SF SL 

1 hour ago, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Good luck Val

Current: 

Former: Ninth Sister | Purge Vice Commander | Senior Moderator

2 hours ago, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Good luck Val

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

On 10/22/2021 at 12:44 PM, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Good luck Val

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

On 10/22/2021 at 7:44 PM, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Good luck Val

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

On 10/22/2021 at 7:44 PM, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Current: ST Pvt
EX Head Admin
EX Gamemaster Overseer / Head Game Master
EX Inferno Squadron Commander

On 10/22/2021 at 8:09 PM, Jintao said:

On 10/23/2021 at 2:44 AM, Carson said:

+support

-knows what he is doing

-understands medical

-makes the server fun

Good luck Val

Overall you do know the basis of what you need to do, your problem is the action of doing what you need to do.

Your Inactivity combined with your knowledge leaves me at a  +/- NEUTRAL SUPPORT

Edited by SilversVids
Dramatic Flair [Formatting stuff to look nice]

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

+Support

+ Has a lot of leading experience

+ Makes nice and believeable rp as a medic

+ Very friendly 

+- Might not be very active on MC job

+ Best mic

Goodluck VALoons! 🙂

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

ACCEPTED

Congrats! You've been accepted into the Medical Corps Officer team. You will now be commissioned as a 2LT.

Speak to Medical Command for your 2LT Training.

Former: MC VCMDR RSL IRS Fail, ST LTCOL Fail Shore Lead STRM SNR, Shock SFC Fail

“So, good news…I saw a dog today.”  – Buddy From Elf | "Your focus determines your reality," Qui-Gon from Phantom Menace

star wars stormtrooper GIF