Coolcaz's Senior Command Application Part 4: Imagine

Coolcaz11

Should I Become a Member of Security Senior Command?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a member of Security SCMD again?

• Yay
    • Nay

1. Steam Name?: [GL] Coolcaz11

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:107638983

3. Roster Name?: Coolcaz

4. Current Rank?: CPT

5. When were you demoted?: July 17th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Over a year now, joined in Late September. Feels like forever ago 

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes!

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Indubitably (Trademark by Georgie)

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yee

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Welp, here's my fourth time writing this reason, so here we go. I want to become a member of Senior Command again because there's so much more flexibility to what I can do in that position versus what I can do now. I'm grateful that I have been able to be command for as long as I have been, and I believe I've already been able to do a lot for Security, and I don't plan on stopping. As Senior Command, I get access to EZ, along with easier communication with the boys up top, allowing me to not only give more ideas, such as new jobs like Security Lightweight, but also being able to have a greater say, or even a say at all, in changes and new additions to Security. I understand immensely the responsibility that will be thrown onto me if I were to become Senior Command, especially considering I had to uphold these responsibilities once before. Again, I gain much more from being Senior Command compared to what I am able to do now, but no matter what the decision comes to, I should still be able to help out Security as a LCMD. As SCMD, it just makes the process and situation a lot easier, and even possible in certain cases...

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: If I caught a Security Officer who was constantly leaving D-Block, I would stop them in their tracks and try to figure out why they are doing so. If they seemed to just be confused and uncertain, I'd explain to them that they need to ask a SGT+ for permission to go places in LCZ. If the Officer stays quiet on their reasons, I would still explain to them the process of getting perms, but also warn them that if they get caught doing it again, they will be removed by me personally. Otherwise, if the Officer is being snarky or rude, or just trying to get out of the situation to go back to whatever shenanigans they were getting into, I'd surmise that they would like being a D-Class versus being Security, and promptly remove them and inform them that if they can change their attitude around, they can get retrained for Security.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would take the NCO to bunks, and try to figure out what's going on. If they continue to give me those terrible reasons for leaving D-Block, I would strike them for neglecting their duty, and warn them that if they leave D-Block again for terrible reasons, or fib about why they are leaving, then they would be demoted back down to enlisted, and then potentially removed if it continued. If they are honest and give me the real reason, I would still warn them about leaving D-Block so much, and let them know that D-Block is still their many duty. If they continue to leave after I talked to them, I would strike or demote them mattering by the severity. If the NCO gives me no reason, or is rude or ignorant to me, I would take that as a plea to go back to the enlisted ranks for a little while longer.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into d block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: Ooh boy. If an E-11 marched in and started trying to take command of the security in D-Block, I'd promptly drag his ass out to the intersection and have a talk with him. I'd inform him that D-Block is Security's jurisdiction, and that we don't take kindly to people strutting their stuff around in D-Block. I'd invite him to come back into D-Block, so long as they understand that D-Block is Security's turf. Otherwise, if the private decides not to listen, I would kick him out from D-Block entirely, and report his actions to his higher ups in E-11.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: Ah, the promotion from the restricted enlisted to the free NCO. Corporal to Sergeant is definitely a big step, and so it's important to stress a lot to the new Sergeants. First, I'd let them know that now they are trusted enough that they can go into LCZ and HCZ without perms, so long as they aren't abandoning D-Block because they're bored. I'd also stress to them that with this newfound responsibility, it's their duty to serve as role models to the other enlisted, and even their fellow NCOs, in leading D-Block against the hordes of D-Class looking to cause trouble. Besides this, I would also give them the NCO guide, and explain key points to them, such as their ability to lead and send out patrols, which are always a great way of showing off leadership, while also giving some enlisted the chance to actually go around LCZ instead of staying cooped up in D-Block. After going over the rest of the NCO guide, I would inform them that they can now become Security Trainers, though I would stress that it is not a requirement if they do not want to do so, but I would also stress how good it looks to be a Trainer, along with the promotion and recognition they could receive from it. Finally, I'd make sure they'd have a forums account, and send them on their way after potentially training them for Security Sniper (seriously, I haven't had a single SGT who didn't get trained for Sniper that either didn't already have the job, or just couldn't stay after the SGT training)

And that's all she wrote folks! Best of luck to the rest of LCMD that are applying!

EngiDance.gif

+Support 

A second chance should be given to this gig Chad

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

6 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

+Support 

Gamer boi

Only real gamers get SCMD 😎

• Gaminglight Love 1

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

+SUPPORT

+Has shown he can be SCMD before

+Activity is awesome

+Great community rep

+Great personality and mindset

Give this man SCMD

"𝘕𝘰 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'
'𝘊𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵
𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯' 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘪𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯'?"

-Retired CI MAJ Zero

• Chief_ locked this topic

Application Accepted

Welcome to the more nerdier part of Gensec. Senior Command! Congrats. 😆

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||